Notary Rotary
Creations Title
Notary Discussion History

Creations Title
Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Me on 11/8/04 12:52pm
Msg #11008

Creations Title

First as anyone done Business with them direct? second, what do you think about this, they call me thursday for a closing today 11/08/04@ 5:30pm e- doc's I live in Il and I'm commission also in WI, this closing was in WIsconsin about 40 to 50 mile to the closing we negotiated an agree amount less than my schedule fees, I called this morning to request the doc's be deliver as agree by 10.00am she stated she just sent them, Good! and she did. so I continue to process the doc's, now I'm just finishing the last attachment of 8 pages,( total pages 96x2 borrowers copy) printer still going , when the phone ring's and its the title company saying, they sent me a new package because the rtc date are wrong and the til is incorrect, that becuse of VA day that change there interest rate, well the borrower aren't going too be happy campers, but back to the point, I told them I would need a new confrimation with the addition fee of the printing the incorrect doc's of $15.00 she said they could not do that , that the mortgage company, just call them and she had to do all her paper work over to, she does not get paid extra, so I told her had it been and error of mind I could understant but I didn't feel I should bear the expense of someone else error, I ask to talk with the manger , she put me on hold for awhile came back and stated that they don't pay for that and they would find someone else to do the closing, I SAID FINE.( did give me a choose really)
so I guess I bear the expense anyway. but I really don't feel we as notary should have to bear that expesne. I have invoice companies for doc's that cancel after I printed the doc's and was paid.what do you thinkmy thought was this was not going to be a smooth closing if things change at the last min, and then I would be in the house for 2 hour and on the phone , if I could get incontact with anyone @ the title or Mortgage Co. and I have done a few closing for this Title Co. throughsigning agency and on some,I have had confusion at the table normally they would be overnight doc's. this time the Title company was contracting me.

Reply by nah_AR on 11/8/04 9:10pm
Msg #11032

I would greatly suggest if you are contacting a Title Company, Mortgage Company, or Signing Company in writing that a program such as Word Perfect be used to check for misspellings and grammatical errors.

Good luck in getting this issue resolved.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.