Notary Rotary
Newbie Here. How and when will you find out
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Susie/OH on 11/18/04 5:53pm
Msg #11626

How and when will you find out whether or not you have completed your signing correctly?

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 11/18/04 5:56pm
Msg #11627

When you get the payment :-)

Reply by Tk on 11/18/04 6:52pm
Msg #11635

If you haven't heard anything within 24 hours after they (Lender) received the loan
package, I would say you did just fine.
But like Barbara said... "when you get paid". ;-)

Reply by Ted_MI on 11/18/04 9:25pm
Msg #11652

Hi,

I am sort of a quasi-newbie. I am not sure, with all due respect, that you are probably satisfied with the answers you have received so far. I think you want some feedback. What I would suggest is that you contact the people you have been dealing with - don't ask them if you screwed up at all, phrase it in these terms - "was there something you would have liked me to have done differently?" That puts it in a whole different framework., a different spin. Best wishes

Reply by Loretta Reed on 11/19/04 7:23am
Msg #11668

I do not think that I would not phrase it like that Ted_MI. That would leave a question in their mind. I would say "I was calling just the check and make sure that you found everything satisfactory and in order". That leads them to believe that you are interested in pleasing them.

Reply by Ted_MI on 11/19/04 8:07am
Msg #11671

Hi Loretta,

That may be a better idea. What I was trying to stay away from was a question like "I didn't make any mistakes, did I?"

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 11/19/04 2:54pm
Msg #11699

Generally, if you do not hear from them in say 24 hours after you know they have received the returned documents....I keep the tracking numbers for all returned packages.
If there is a problem, they will call you, immediately.
If you do not hear from them, you have completed a successful signing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.