Notary Rotary
None paying agancies in California
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by AC on 11/30/04 11:00am
Msg #12302

BEWARE of Da & Night Signing Services and Lacey's Signing services. They are owned and operated by Lacey Ortez and Brenda Anderson a.k.a. Brenda Comier. Both contact notaries for new signings, informing them of their net 30 pay schld. What happens is the notary works for approx. 30-45 days before none payment is made then the above services stop taking your calls or emails, with no payment to you. I have found numerous notary in So.Cali who/whom they owe thousands of dollars to, with NO PAY. BEWARE OF LACEY ORTEZ AND BRENDA ANDERSON.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/30/04 11:22am
Msg #12304

I had been called by this agency recently and did not know if they paid. Thanks for the info!

Reply by Glena/NV on 11/30/04 7:18pm
Msg #12359

Is that your own experience...or someone else's?

If it is your own, post it at NotaryBeware.com

Reply by lacey on 12/2/04 7:32pm
Msg #12614

let's get a few thing's straight right from the gate, THE COMPANY THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS DA@NIGHT NOT MINE my signing company has and will pay the notary's that work for me,when Brenda and myself went our own ways meaning that she has her buisness and i have mine, if you have done signing's for my company then you have been paid. i have told the notary's that sign for me that if Brenda did not pay them give me a chance to get the money out of her company, if i can not get the money out of her company then give me the chance to make it right on mine.

Most of the notary's know me well and have been signing for me for the past 2 years.

Please speak for your self not every one else.

I am try-en to do the right thing by the notary's that Brenda my have not done right by.

Thank's Lacey

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.