Notary Rotary
Pay to get listed?
Notary Discussion History

Pay to get listed?
Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/29/04 6:47pm
Msg #12234

Pay to get listed?

I was reading a thread posted earlier on here and as a new notary just wanted some feedback. This is currently the only website I am listed on and I have already received about 6 calls since registering about 2 weeks ago. Are there any other good free sites out there that I should be aware of? From the earlier post on here it sounds like I might want to get a premier membership on this particular site; however, I am wondering if anyone listed on multiple paysites might be willing to compare/contrast and state which are the best of those as well. Thanks!

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/29/04 6:58pm
Msg #12236

Advice for new notaries

Above the menu of posts, click the "First" button. Go all the way to the very first post in June 2003, "Welcome to the General Discussion Forum." Read all the way to the last post today. You will find your answer many times over in the intervening messages, along with far better information about being a signing agent than you’ll ever get from any certification course.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.