Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Pinnacle Real Estate Services...any info?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Glena/NV on 11/3/04 9:48pm
Msg #10853

I have seen some posts here about Pinnacle, but I think the responses do not belong to this company. There is Pinnacle Title that is believed to be a good company and pays twice/month, this company only pays $50 to notaries and only once/month. I just want to know if there is anyone out there who was successful in negotiating a higher fee with them. PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH PINNACLE TITLE. I just want experiences with Pinnacle Real Estate Services.

Thanks!

Reply by Eliz/CA on 11/4/04 2:16am
Msg #10857

I had one recent signing with Pinnacle Real Estate Services. I negotiated a higher fee with them and I enjoyed working with them. I expect payment shortly after the 15th of November.

Reply by CLBM on 11/4/04 7:48am
Msg #10860

Glena, wish you would have checked them out on here before you did the signing. Lots of us have been taken by them. The checks usually bounce, if you get one.

Reply by CLBM on 11/4/04 7:49am
Msg #10861

Posted on the wrong thread....sorry.

Reply by Glena/NV on 11/4/04 7:28pm
Msg #10908

Thank you for the posts.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.