Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Recent feedback about Alden Enterprises?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Shelly FL on 11/17/04 3:00pm
Msg #11529

I haven't seen any current postings regarding Alden Enterprises. Are they still being difficult about paying on time or are they not paying at all?

I got a call to do a HELOC for $50. Jenn reassured me it would only take 15-20 min. to complete. Should I call back and require payment in advance?

Reply by Ted_MI on 11/17/04 3:38pm
Msg #11537

Shelly,

I would suggest you check out Alden Enterprises on notarybeware.com The company is listed there. Don't know whether you have to pay to check out a company (I don't recollect if you have to the first time). But if so it is only $10 bucks for the year (well worth it in my book). There are some positive recent comments about the company.

As far as the HELOC, I would bet that it will take longer than the time specified. As far as requiring payment in advance I don't think you will get very far with that tact and wouldn't recommend it.

Reply by nicole on 11/17/04 5:49pm
Msg #11546

yes!!!!!!!! They will give you the run around.

Reply by Happy in Fl on 11/17/04 10:00pm
Msg #11551

You may want to check Posts on this
Forum--Msg.#6575;6576;6586 ;6587;& 6592 .They have been on my Avoid List fro several months now. You decide..Hope it helps some..LOL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.