Msg #11721

Signature/ Name Affidavit

On this affidavit after it has the aka it goes on and it has the following:

an that are one
and the same person.

What do I put in the blank?

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/19/04 11:07pm
Msg #11724

Msg #8529 has a good bit of discussion on this, Avis. I found this thread using the Orange Search Button. There are others that will come to light using the search feature.

What you need to get down to "loosely stated" (and stated by a Texas Notary, at that --not sure where your state is at the moment) is something like the following:

Before me, I M NOTARY, a notary public for the State of _____ , appeared JOE I BLOW, and stated that JOE I BLOW and JOE IZZY BLOW are one and the same person.

But, alas, reading the threads of days gone by will give you several spins on how to do it properly by many better equipped than I to hammer together the proper lingo.

DISCLAIMER: Insanity, obsessive compulsive disorder, grandiose fantiscizing, and lying runs in my family. It's something we are rather proud of. When using anything I state in this forum, remember that I might be the tallest tale teller, and the most madcap nonsense writer you ever ran across. Will you please set a place for me at Thanksgiving Dinner? My dog and I have matching formal wear we'd like to show off. Water, with a twist of lemon for us both, please.

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/20/04 12:25am
Msg #11734

FWIW, I always leave that section blank and it's never been an issue.

Reply by Ted_MI on 11/20/04 6:56am
Msg #11747

I bet His Hughness would invite you (and probably your dog too) particularly since his present relationship has not worked out.

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/20/04 7:40am
Msg #11750

But, Ted, I am not even sure that Hugh and I are not one and the same person!!!

(Speaking from the purpose of "DISCLAIMER" and to impress upon a newbie that what you read on here should ALWAYS be equal in worth to the price they paid for "forum advice."

Everyone must follow up forum tips regarding matters of legal document information with their own research or by getting answers from the title company, a lawyer, or a lender. I mean to convey that answers which I post are not "the law."

I engage the ridiculous to impress upon the reader that very understanding. Or do I? Perhaps I am telling the straight truth in my posted DISCLAIMERs? )

Reply by Tony (FL) on 11/20/04 6:49am
Msg #11746

All of the names on the affidavit should be placed in the blank space provided in the area that you specify. It should be done by the borrowers themselves. What they are stating is that all of the above variations are one and the same person. I have had cases where some companies pre-type in the wording "all of the above variations" which in those cases would be acceptable.

http://floridaloancloser.com

Reply by Ceci, CA on 11/20/04 8:15pm
Msg #11780

I simpy put "as stated above" and the lenders seem to accept this. Hope this helps.

Reply by Avis Davis on 11/20/04 9:23pm
Msg #11782

Thanks for the responses

the borrower just put her full name as stated a the top of her aka.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.