Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Still no commission, but guess what.........................
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Orca / SoCal on 11/19/04 7:45pm
Msg #11713

Today I opened my mailbox and guess what................................
4 letters from insurance comp's, a letter from NNA, 2 letters from surety agencies and they all congratulate me.
Do they know something that I don't?

Reply by Debbietax_CA on 11/19/04 8:23pm
Msg #11715

You're right...they just work faster than the state does. I started getting those letters about four days before I got the certificates from the state, so it should be on it's way! Congrats!

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 11/20/04 1:08am
Msg #11742

Yup!!
Expect your commission Sat. or Monday!!
Congratulations on becoming a Notary.

Reply by Orca on 11/20/04 1:56am
Msg #11744

Thank you for your answers. I'm happy that I've got it finally but guess what........................ For now I'm not gonna be a very big competitor in a saturated area, the main reason why I got my commission is to add an extra service to my income tax clients.
I am gonna get a certification for loan signing, just to be complete, but really, I don't have the time with the upcoming tax season to sign up with a 1000 signing companies.

This Forum is a really great opportunity for everyone to talk about what he or she is looking for. Actually, compared to tax forums and quickbooks forums, this is the best forum I have ever attended.

FORUM YOU ARE DOING GREAT, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Reply by thnotary_NY on 11/20/04 7:33am
Msg #11749

The real estate agents/industry has a great forum also, on a par with this one. A great nation wide talk fest.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.