Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Thank You...The People on Notary Rotary Forum are Great.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Susie/OH on 11/19/04 8:33am
Msg #11673

I have been reading Notary Rotary forum for a couple of weeks. And, I posted my first message last night. It is nice to know if a notary has a question and even a "basic" question you at Notary Talk will come to the rescue. I find it very informative and a delight to read. From the "green novice" to the "ripe" notaries. My hat is off to you. Keeping it professional and humorous. And, not afraid to ask.

Reply by Tk on 11/19/04 10:25am
Msg #11683

There are some very nice people on the board.
This forum is for "hot topics with your peers, share experiences and ASK QUESTIONS".
Some may not want to help others but, there are many that will be helpful.
Just ignore the negative people.

Reply by Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 11/19/04 4:35pm
Msg #11705

I could not agree with you more. I think the postings here are quite stimulating. I agree, you should be able to ask questions, but I also agree that a certain level of knowledge is required, as I stated in a previous posting.

I fully respect the opinions of others and their rights to ask questions. There is never a stupid question, just an idiot that does not ask one. ( I know that sounded rude and I apologize.)

I look forward to reading more and more each day. Now that I have enough time to actually read the postings, I am going to be a regular user.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.