Notary Rotary
Any New feedback about Ameriquest?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Loretta Reed on 11/8/04 8:40pm
Msg #11028

I had a company called Universal Document Express from Dublin, CA call me and ask me to do a signing for them in Maryland. It is for the Ameriquest in Rancho Cordova, CA and the loan officer is Marc Henry.
What do you all think?

Reply by Loretta Reed on 11/8/04 8:48pm
Msg #11030

I did read the posts when I did a search. I was not contacted by Ameriquest but by Universal Document Express. If I read the posts right, it should be okay for me to do the signing tomorrow afternoon.

Reply by Jennifer on 11/8/04 9:05pm
Msg #11031

Cancel the appointment

UDX is bad news. Worse news is Ameriquest in Rancho Cordova.

UDX took 3+ months to pay me.
Ameriquest RC (on a different loan) took tons of begging, faxes, and finally a law suit threat to pay me 5+ months after the signing!

I will never take another job from either company.

Reply by Nd_WA on 11/8/04 11:33pm
Msg #11037

I did one for UDX on 10/20 still too early to comment on payment but I remember reading something positive about them on GMN board. The doc was from AQ out of Rancho Cordova.

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/9/04 2:19pm
Msg #11063

UDX has always been real good to me, I've always been paid right on time.

I did have 2 Marc Henry signings in a row that were no shows, I have a feeling he sets the appointments without even checking the borrowers availability. Neither one ever did end up getting signed, at least not by me. I would strongly suggest you make sure you actually talk to the borrower to confirm the appt before going out. I had just left confirmation voice messages which obviously did no good.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.