Notary Rotary
doc.LSD Help asap please.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Dotti_CA on 11/2/04 7:01pm
Msg #10806

Please help, I've received loan docs with and extension of .LSD. My computer just stares at me....signing at 6PM. How do I print????? Thanks, Dorothy

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 11/2/04 10:21pm
Msg #10815

Dotti,

As discussed on the phone, it appears that this is a Lender Support Document (LSD). You can downloand and install their viewer from http://www.lendersupport.com/lssionline/LSDViewer.htm

Reply by Dotti_CA on 11/3/04 12:03am
Msg #10817

Thank you so much Paul, and Karen(I think its Karen, I was so fuddled). This would have been a disaster without your help. Documents are signed and sealed.

Reply by Karen/CA on 11/3/04 10:09am
Msg #10820

Hi Dotti, yes it was me that called you. I'm glad I was able to provide assistance. I know that helpless feeling when all of your "contacts" have gone home for the evening and you are stuck out there "alone"

Reply by Liz on 11/3/04 4:04pm
Msg #10836

totally different note...

Silly as it may seem, I'm a beginner in the Notary field. Haven't even got my feet wet yet. Can anyone tell me why it would not be a good idea not to have Notarization as a primary job function. I am also taking a Certified Appraisal course presently, but I am hearing so much about loan signing now which I am clueless to???? Second, what are some of the prices you charge (if you don't mind) when involved in the Mobile Notary business. Can you give me some examples... Much appreciation in advance. Thx

Reply by richie on 11/3/04 6:44pm
Msg #10840

Re: totally different note...

Liz you can charge anywhere from $50-$125 per signing an aveage signing takes no longer than 45 min. Most lenders start you off at $70 if you would like to acquire more about the Industry give me a call @ the NNA 866-867-6827 x4264

Reply by Liz on 11/4/04 9:10am
Msg #10864

Re: totally different note...

Thanks for the response. I am just doing my homework on all of this and compiling my game plan so to speak. I am assuming you get most of your business from Escrow and Lending companies, what are the most frequently notorized documents?? Also, is notorizing your primary business and which state are you in?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.