Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Della_Ca on 11/28/04 11:46am
Msg #12128

Favor Please , I am a premier member but when I search for myself I am not in the list of members, I have e-mailed Notary Rotary but they are not answering , will some one search to see if they see me in the list . San Joaquin County , Della Elswood , Lockeford , Ca.
Thank You Della

Reply by Eliz/CA on 11/28/04 12:10pm
Msg #12132

I need your zip code!

Reply by KarenJ/CA on 11/28/04 1:15pm
Msg #12134

I just tried to look you up by your city and county, and you are not showing on the list.

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/28/04 1:26pm
Msg #12138

NotaryRotary's Brave Leader, Harry, will get back with you. I think they probably get hundreds of email's daily from us.

Be patient. Harry will prevail over it all and see this through for you.

Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/28/04 1:33pm
Msg #12140

The Ultimark Traveler 80

While I am plugging Harry's Sainthood, thought
I'd plug the ULTIMARK Traveler 80 for "wee"
notaries on the road.

I love this little stamper. Just got mine.

It's "petite" and Lord knows I needed something
I can buy off the rack in a petite size these days.

It gives more control and it's very small, but
within the regulation size for Texas.

I think some states with big seal requirements
may not be able to order them...perhaps Ohio, if
memory is working today.

I had another traveler which was not self-inking and it
came in a compact. However, it kept getting loose in my
purse so I had to retire it.

The ULTIMARK Traveler 80 is the way to go if you keep
one in your purse, or for you fashion guys, in your
Man Purse, or even in your pocket. Love it!

Reply by DellaCa on 11/28/04 3:14pm
Msg #12142

Re: The Ultimark Traveler 80

Thanks for taking a look for me, my zip is 95237
Great news on the stamper, I was looking for one I could carry easier.
Della

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/28/04 9:50pm
Msg #12161

Della - I looked for your zip code. Don't take this as the gospel, but I think the problem is that you are overshadowed by the first 25 basic members joining before you. There are 60 notaries in your zip code.

If you become a premier member, perhaps you'd be in the top group of premier members and your profile would rise to the top????

Not saying you haven't already become a P Mbr, or that you should, but that may be the problem. Harry can rip this off the board if my assessment is incorrect.

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/28/04 9:51pm
Msg #12162

Della - my mistake...

Ok, I re-read and you ARE a prem. member. Better wait for Harry to figure this one out.

Reply by Della_Ca on 11/28/04 9:57pm
Msg #12163

Thanks for trying Brenda I am a premier member and have been since June ,I was curious about where I was on the list is whyIdecided to look, I'm not sure how they get the zip code this is a very small area in the country I dont think this zip covers enough for that many people if so they would be spread out , I know there are 3 in my town.

Reply by Della_Ca on 11/28/04 9:58pm
Msg #12164

Lol I think we are posting at the same time .

Reply by Harry [NR] on 11/29/04 12:17am
Msg #12173

Traci has responded to you via e-mail. In short, though, your profile is not displaying because you have the "Hide Profile" box checked. In order for your profile to display in search results, you must uncheck that box and you must make sure you've answered "Yes" to the "Are you a mobile notary?" question.

As well, I believe Traci also pointed out the fact that one of the privacy options available to Premier Members can seriously limit the visibility of your profile. Specifically, if you have asked the system to ONLY display your profile to signing agencies and title companies, it will not show up unless those company types are logged into our system for searching.

Unfortunately, many of those companies search for notaries without ever logging in. For that reason, you might consider the "Display to Everyone" option.

Best,
Harry

Reply by Della Elswood on 11/29/04 12:24am
Msg #12174

The box was checked ,but I can not get it to stay unchecked . I uncheck it at hit update and it comes right back checked and says Forums Alias is already in use. As far as Yes to I am a notary it says Yes , it also says display to everyone . Now what???
Della

Reply by DellaCA on 11/29/04 12:30am
Msg #12175

Ok I found out why , my Forums Alias was wrong in profile !
Changed it and now I'm FOUND.
Thank you for your help. Della

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.