Notary Rotary
need mentor in MD
Notary Discussion History

need mentor in MD
Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Earline on 11/30/04 10:46pm
Msg #12387

need mentor in MD

new mobile notary also need to be bonded unless a company will hire. please email
Day- epaige@sheppardpratt,org
EvE- [e-mail address]

Reply by sue on 12/1/04 7:41am
Msg #12399

you don't say, have you gotten the required title producer's license yet?

Reply by Loretta Reed on 12/1/04 7:49am
Msg #12400

If you have your title producers license, find another licensed title producer and see if they will show you what to do. You have to be bonded. Good luck, because most of Maryland is saturated with licensed title producers and they are a dime a dozen. Don't quit your day job. Don't mean to sound like I am discouraging you, but alot of people think that this is a "get rich quick" game. I am not saying that this is you. Took me a few years to be able to make a reasonable living doing this.

Reply by E. on 12/1/04 10:28am
Msg #12412

Not at all discouraged, whats for me is for me. I work a full time job also, It may take a while to get things going but I come this far. Good luck to you as well.

Reply by E. on 12/1/04 10:19am
Msg #12409

I just passed the exam,and now in the process of completing the application.

Reply by ted_maryland on 12/3/04 9:05am
Msg #12652

Which count ydo you live in, hard for anyone to suggest a mentor without a location

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.