Notary Rotary
printers
Notary Discussion History

printers
Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by ChrisAuburn on 11/14/04 3:48pm
Msg #11299

printers

Going to purchase laser printer...need info on what to get...anyone care to assist? details will be greatly appreciated...thanksQ

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/14/04 4:13pm
Msg #11301

Do a search on "Purchase" and "Printer" using the orange search button.

You'll find that the resident technical expert (PAW NS), plus Negrete Notaries (signing agency), plus other signing agents with experience, endorse HP for eDocs.

However, there are some who believe that Brother offers an excellent alternative.

TIP: Almost any question a signing agent needs an answer to has already been discussed. Try a search. Better yet, browse the posts to review what all might be available to learn from in discussions past. When I did that, I had a notebook ready to make notes because there is an invaluable amount of information readily available.

Good luck with your decision, Chris.

Reply by lynn on 11/14/04 6:22pm
Msg #11313

I have a samsung , had it for two years and no problems at all with the printer but sometimes its hard to find the toners as its been discontinued. ( my model anyways).

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.