Notary Rotary
waiting game
Notary Discussion History

waiting game
Go Back to November, 2004 Index

Posted by Paula/CA on 11/27/04 9:15pm
Msg #12105

waiting game

I have been waiting 8 weeks for my fingerprints/background check to come back, how much longer does it take?

Reply by Donna_CA on 11/27/04 11:12pm
Msg #12116

It took close to 10 weeks for mine. I don't know if that's the norm or whether California as I've found is over saturated with notaries.

Reply by Debbietax_CA on 11/27/04 11:49pm
Msg #12117

It took about ten weeks for me too. Disappointing, but that seems to be the norm. It will get there, you will start getting mailings from companies offering supplies and insurance a few days before you actually get the package.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 11/28/04 1:40am
Msg #12119

From the day you take the test and if you get you fingerprinting scan done asap you are looking at approx. 3 months to get your commission. Calif. doesn't start your "background check" until you have done the live scan.

Good News!! If your commission hasn't been expired 6 months you don't have to do the live scan.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.