AMTS or A-MTS
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by ALLECIAFL on 10/21/04 8:10am
Msg #10196

AMTS or A-MTS

AMTS...any feedback

Reply by Jeannie on 10/21/04 8:46am
Msg #10201

Yes, I have done over 10 closings for them. Very hands on. I usually get a call before the closing is over to see how things are going. Love Abel, Luis and Michelle. Very nice people to work with. And they pay. My schedule is 30days, so unless something takes longer then that, I don't notice. Never had to call them about late payments.

Reply by Larita/MI on 10/21/04 9:17am
Msg #10203

Go GMN and do a search they are not so well liked with notaries that post there. I did one for them in August and will not do another. Had to pull teeth to get paid. They basically gave me the run around regarding my payment and then I finally had to contact LO at Ameriquest in order to finally receive payment. However, others may have not been so lucky because at least I did get paid. They are officially on my NO-NO list. They have more negative posts then good. They also seem to be on most notaries no-no list.

Reply by Glena on 10/21/04 7:58pm
Msg #10268

That was how they were at the begining so...

the moment they are late, make sure to start calling. They did not pay me on the resigns...these were documents that were redrawn due to worng terms on the note and one of them where the wife's name was added later on. Thgey paid me for the second trips, but not on the first and when I talk to them it was just like talking to a wood...no opinion or they change the subject. If this starts happening to you in the future...make sure to get on top of it and do not accept anymore order. They still owe me $300 from April.

Reply by Glena on 10/21/04 7:53pm
Msg #10267

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! BEWARE!!!!

I still have three invoices that they have not paid dating back from April. They are nice, but when you are trying to collect, they do not have the face to call you or to let you know when you are going to be paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.