Notary Rotary
A note of gratitude
Notary Discussion History

A note of gratitude
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 10/2/04 3:08pm
Msg #9254

A note of gratitude

I just awoke from a pneumonia-fevered dream, and I’m still shaking.

I heard this voice calling to me; it sounded for all the world like an IP number. When I finally searched it out, though, it turned out to be my ex-wife masquerading as an IP number. I investigated some more, and found out that my ex-wife was not only masquerading as an IP number, she was masquerading as somebody else’s IP number!

Then things really began to get crazy. My driver’s license number showed up masquerading as an IP number. Then my social security number. Then my military ID number.

And it just kept getting crazier. My IP number showed up, pretending to be my ex-wife’s driver’s license number. My lovely and talented current wife’s IP number appeared, took one look at what was happening, and grabbed my ex-wife’s IP number by the hair. All of them kept howling, in these horrible ululations, “We’ve got your number, Hugh. We’ve got your number. And your number’s UP!!!

That’s when I awakened, frightened ashen; so frightened we’re going to have to send the recliner out to be cleaned. And so I came here, to the only refuge I have left from IP numbers. Thanks, guys, for being there for me.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/2/04 3:11pm
Msg #9255

I think my IP number at the moment is 67.34.137.211

Do you need more for your collection Hugh??

Wit til you go to get your eyes checked and the eye charts are all IP numbers (seen those Ditech commercials??) LOL

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/2/04 5:21pm
Msg #9256

Re: It's just your fever

but are you remembering to take DEEP breaths?

Reply by CLBM on 10/2/04 5:34pm
Msg #9260

Deeply breath in and breath out. You"ll either pass out or get a refreshed look on things.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.