Notary Rotary
Buyer Beware of Tonerkits.com!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by J/IL on 10/20/04 12:16am
Msg #10102

I am having a problem with this company. I bought a toner refill from them and I received the wrong toner. They claim I purchased the wrong one. According to my paypal receipt did not. I contacted them when I discovered it would not work with my printer. This was when I ran out of my current new toner cartriages. More than 30 days after I pruchased this. I purchased it for the "when I ran out situation." I sent them an email last week,mind you this is not my first one. I have sent them several trying to resolve this. My email was offering to pay shipping both ways so I can exchange these 2 refills. They still have not responded and they do not have a phone # to contact them. It takes them a week or more to respond to any email I send them. You would think they would demonstrate better customer service and respond. This just goes to show what type of company they are. I give this company a BIG THUMBS DOWN. I will order else where in the future.
J/IL

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 10/20/04 8:08am
Msg #10110

FYI, here's information on tonerkits.com:

AJ SPADEA
534 S. Main Street
Old Forge, PA 18518
US

Domain Name: TONERKITS.COM

Administrative Contact-
Anthony Spadea: *****[e-mail address]
AJ SPADEA
534 S. Main Street
Old Forge, PA 18518
US
Phone- (570) 457-4693
Fax-
Technical Contact-
Anthony Spadea: *****[e-mail address]
AJ SPADEA
534 S. Main Street
Old Forge, PA 18518
US
Phone- (570) 457-4693
Fax-

Record update date: 2001-05-25 16:11:15
Record create date: 2000-06-16
Record expires on: 2006-06-16
Database last updated on: 2004-09-20 19:17:52 EST

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.THE-WEB-HOST.COM 216.147.43.175
NS2.THE-WEB-HOST.COM 216.147.1.135

This information is freely available on the internet through domain name searches. But, sometimes the information will not be made available because they are subdomains or registered with a registrar that does not post this information.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/20/04 12:21pm
Msg #10123

Jacqueline

I have replied to your post over on GMN, along with Tonerkits.com response.

It is a little extreme to expect a company to replace a product after 4 months.

When I get the packages from tonerits.com I always check the product and the packing slip to make sure I am getting what I ordered.

It is hardly fair to badmouth a company because they won't exchange a product after 4 months, most companies have a 30 day return policy.

I have been ordering from them for quite a while now, and have never had a problem.
I always check the order when I receive it, that way any problems can be straightened out.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.