CA DOC SIGNERS
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by Jeremy on 10/13/04 3:20pm
Msg #9778

CA DOC SIGNERS

Anyone heard of this company? they seem to be pretty efficient

Reply by Happy in Fl on 10/13/04 4:25pm
Msg #9785

You can check a post on GMN on 10-7-04 at 10:16 am. Hope it helps some.

Reply by SN-PA on 10/14/04 7:24am
Msg #9811

If it's CA notary & Doc Signers out of Temple City, CA......they are bad news. After months of "the check is in the mail" nonsense, I finally got paid after 2 strongly worded certified letters and a threat to contact the Attorney Generals Office. The owner is a lying creep who still has the nerve to call me for assignments. No way, never again.

Reply by Sandy on 10/14/04 11:09pm
Msg #9861

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Ca Doc Signers. I have never gotten a payment late and get calls from them often to complete assaignments. I tyhink those who have time to sit around and bad mouth good companies must not have enough signings to do.

Reply by Dotti_CA on 10/14/04 12:24pm
Msg #9820

Completed a signing for them on 8/3....check received 10/8.

Reply by Sandy on 10/14/04 11:08pm
Msg #9860

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Ca Doc Signers. I have never gotten a payment late and get calls from them often to complete assaignments. I tyhink those who have time to sit around and bad mouth good companies must not have enough signings to do.

Reply by SN-PA on 10/15/04 9:45am
Msg #9871

There's no need to get nasty. That's wonderful that you've had a good experience with them. I only wish I had been so fortunate. They do not have a reputation as a "good company" on this or other boards. Their reviews are mixed at best. I found the owner to be a lying creep. What would you call someone who repeatedly says the check is in the mail when it is not? Plus a reputable company would not have their caller id# withheld. To each is own. I was just trying to help out a fellow notary with my experiences. I don't have time for this nonsense....I'm too busy working for companies that pay as agreed....and CA notary & The Doc Signers will NEVER be one of them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.