Notary Rotary
English/Spanish Notary Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by Barbara on 10/9/04 4:14pm
Msg #9620

Beware !!! English/Spanish Notary Service is having problems collecting signing fees from their lender ... so they are not paying their notaries !!!

My opinion... I don't have a signing contract with the lender. I have a contract with the Signing Service. If I have successfully perfomed my signing duties, I need to be paid for my services.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/9/04 5:18pm
Msg #9625

Barbara
I wholeheartedly agree with you. The SS hired you, it is their responsibility to pay you.

Reply by Glena/NV on 10/11/04 9:45am
Msg #9647

I was delayed in updating my Excel file, so I did not realize that they have not paid me since July for two of the signings I did for them. I called and was told I will be paid next week. Well, we will see.

Reply by Stephanie/ NorCal on 10/13/04 3:55pm
Msg #9780

Next week

Doesn't it seem normal protocol for some of these SS's that don't want to pay to say that you will be paid next week... what i want to know is when will next week arrive??? When is this next week we keep hearing about???

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.