Notary Rotary
Going to the lender
Notary Discussion History

Going to the lender
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/15/04 2:09pm
Msg #9880

Going to the lender

Would it be wrong of me to let the lender know that the signing service they used to hire me has not paid me in 2 months?

Reply by anonymous on 10/15/04 2:14pm
Msg #9881

No, that is what I would do.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/15/04 3:40pm
Msg #9887

Thank you for your response.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/15/04 4:11pm
Msg #9892

Has the signing service given your the runaround over payment? I think going to the lender depends on the circumstances of what has happened so far.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/15/04 7:07pm
Msg #9906

I have tried to contact the signing service many times and keep getting the guys personal voice mail (some stupid, nonprofessional message). I am so sick of this whole business. There is no reason for nonpayment. For this particular closing, I went out on the eve of one Hurricane Charley, making sure all the docs were in order, wasting all my precious gas to make sure the customer was taken care of, and what did I get, but the shaft by this signing service. It is a damn shame and for all the services that do pay on time, its these animals out there that will rip us off. Not right. Why is it all parties must be paid upon dispursment, but us? Is this a RESPA violation? This is why I want the lender to know that a service is being performed on their docs and the notary is being shafted. If I knew the non professionalism that is associated, I would not have wasted my money for this certification. I am surprised that the NNA will endorse such a service without recourse for the many people that put hard earned money into it. I am a paralegal that works for a RE Attorney in Florida and so closings on a daily basis. Just thought I could earn a few extra dollars doing something that I love. We work in a detailed and important field, and usually earn respect for our knowledge. But this non payment is bull crap. All of this is venting, but I am appalled bu it all. Thanks for the space.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/16/04 2:13am
Msg #9923

If you're being blatantly ignored like that then yeah, I would say you should definitely give the lender a call. Don't expect them to offer to pay you directly, but they should know how this signing service treats their notaries.

Reply by me/WI on 10/17/04 1:01am
Msg #9953

Are you refering to RBR by chance??

Reply by Anonymous on 10/19/04 6:59am
Msg #10025

Do you have any info on that outfit? Thank you

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.