Notary Rotary
Indiana
Notary Discussion History

Indiana
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by kathy L on 10/25/04 4:01pm
Msg #10476

Indiana

Anyone on here from Indiana? I have questions.

Reply by ammobile on 10/25/04 6:43pm
Msg #10489

i am from indiana also but am a newbie, this is a good forum to find out answers, i have gained a lot of info by reading previous posts and searching topics

Reply by KC/IN on 10/25/04 8:32pm
Msg #10497

I am from Indiana and have been in the business for close to 10 years. You can e-mail me at [e-mail address] or post the questions here. I'll try and help you anyway I can.

Reply by Mobile IN on 10/26/04 1:28pm
Msg #10520

Greetings Kathy. I am located in IN and new to the business but I have really been enjoying my new experiences. So far I have only had a couple of appointments but I'm pretty familiar with loans and loan docs. I have had only one problem so far with a SS called Sign On the X. They sent me out for a closing for $45 that turned out to be 2 loans! Needless to say, I wasn't happy about finding out when I got to the appt. The docs were sent directly to the borrower, so I didn't have an opportunity to review beforehand. After the appt I called them and they graciously agreed to increase my fee to $67.50, which was still low in my opinion since it took twice as long to complete. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's feedback. It's been very helpful. I'll keep a light on for you and if I can help, I'll be happy to do so.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.