Notary Discussion History

National Closing Solutions
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by RS/CA on 10/20/04 4:05pm
Msg #10137

National Closing Solutions

Reply by RS/CA on 10/20/04 4:07pm
Msg #10138

Good, Bad, Ugly? Are they a SS or title co. Does anyone know what their fees are....TIA

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/20/04 4:23pm
Msg #10140

Take a look at Msg #5367

Using the Search feature:

Remembering some posting regarding this company from awhile back, I decided to do a search to see if it was hard to come up with this info. So....I put in "national closing" on one side of "and," then, I put in "solutions" on the other side of "and." The above message came up and, low and behold, Ah Ha! It was BrendaTX that posted something about this company - that's why I remembered it.

There are other posts as well, but that was good enough for me. Try the "search" if you are in a hurry for info. It will give you an answer faster than Sir Hugh's speeding bullets.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/20/04 4:35pm
Msg #10142

If you haven't been lurking long, you will not remember the days before our much beloved leader of this gang (Harry) put the little "Search" button on this forum.

The Search Button is an awesome tool.

Guaranteed: If my memory serves me, the Search Button on this site is slicker than soaking wet black gumbo dirt in Texas at midnight when your boyfriend's car gets stuck in the river bottom (and your daddy said be home at 11:30 pm sharp).

Reply by Jennifer on 10/20/04 11:06pm
Msg #10170

You Texans scare me to death with your imagery! Only thing worse is the Deep South.

One way to tell if you are a Yankee:
Your fur coat is not homemade.

Yikes!

Reply by Becca/FL on 10/20/04 5:25pm
Msg #10145

I posted a reply to you on GoMobile. However, if you are dealing with the CA office, it really depends on the lender and/or the team you will be dealing with. Do you know what lender it's for? I ask because some teams are better than others.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.