Notary Rotary
Notary Scoop: Bad/Good Companies + Big Marketing List
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 10/21/04 11:06am
Msg #10223

Need a huge list of companies to market to???
The NotaryRotary.com paid membership has one with emails, websites and fax numbers for a long list of companies.

Looking for the notary "scoop" on companies?
Use the [SEARCH] tool - an orange button - here on NotaryRotary.com

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 10/22/04 10:40pm
Msg #10313

Buy a premium membership here and you can't go wrong with downloading the websites or emails of both title, escrow or signing companies. Harry and his wife who own this site are the best!! I have gotten a ton of business from this site.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/22/04 11:36pm
Msg #10316

I think perhaps posters who haven’t had time to familiarize themselves with the NotaryRotary.com benefits don’t realize that there is an awesome list here to market to—probably the very most conveniently designed for marketing. Harry’s got the website set up so if you have a premier membership, you just point and click to the web of the company you want to sign up with.

Also, I doubt that the new guys realize that there is a SEARCH button which will bring up a ton of history on the good, the bad, and the ugly. When you are new into a business, or not so webby, there is so much to learn about where to find into.

I point to myself here and will be the first to admit that am still learning about navigating my way through the underworld of notary online knowledge.

While a poster who is new may not mean to sound unwilling to do the work of finding marketing lists, or to do the research on companies by using the “search” function, sometimes it sets them up for a rough response. That's discouraging when you are trying to get started, but, it's going to happen when a newbie posts a question that's been discussed many times.

The same goes for getting info on getting started in the business. I kid you not, when I started, I digested every message on every forum I could tap into. It was several hours of reading, but it sure gave me a wealth of information from the “board elders” that I would not have had otherwise.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.