Notary Rotary
RBR
Notary Discussion History

RBR
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/19/04 6:43pm
Msg #10076

RBR

Does anyone know if this company still in business?

Reply by Anonymous on 10/20/04 7:02pm
Msg #10153

Does anyone know if this company is still in business? I cannot get through to them at all, its 60 days and they owe me $100.00. This is ridiculous. This is the 3rd time I've been burned by these signing companies. I will not put myself at risk anymore. I am so upset by this business.

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/20/04 8:17pm
Msg #10158

You might stand more of a chance of getting a response if you would not post anonymously.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/21/04 5:47am
Msg #10186

I cannot believe this. I post that way because out of fear of certain organizations knowing my name because they have threatened me about turning them in to BBB. All I kindly asked was about the existance of a company that has stiffed me. I have never seen such "attitudes" on a chat board. Unbelievable. I just wanted to work like everyone else here. Thank you.

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/21/04 9:18am
Msg #10204

No attitude at all. I was simply pointing out the reason no one was responding.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/21/04 2:13pm
Msg #10236

I am trying to change my name on here so I don't come up as anonymous. I want to apologize, I was not saying you had an attitude, its just frustrating, this whole business that I went into with such excitment. When I say that I have fear, I mean it. I don't want this particular company knowing my name, they have my address and all my info. I just want to get paid and I do not know where to turn. I will say this, its good for all the rest of the notaries from my area that I am choosing to remove myself from all these signing lists. I will not put myself on the line anymore just to test who will pay and who won't.
Thank you again for responding and again, my apologies.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/21/04 3:17pm
Msg #10244

You can come up with a screenname that doesn't identify you, yet distinguishes you from all of the other anonymous posters. Believe it or not, my parents really didn't name me CaliNotary at birth.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/21/04 9:52am
Msg #10210

Anonymous said: "I cannot believe this. I post that way because out of fear of certain organizations knowing my name because they have threatened me about turning them in to BBB. All I kindly asked was about the existance of a company that has stiffed me. I have never seen such "attitudes" on a chat board. Unbelievable. I just wanted to work like everyone else here. Thank you."
-----------------
Hello, Anonymous:

IMHO, Carolyn did not have an attitude. She gave you a really good hint on getting better answers, more answers, and being taken seriously when you post -- so you can get answers you need.

We have a few very insightful posters here that are quick, succinct and clear, unlike myself who tends to ramble on with unimportant insights and anecdotal trivia. It's a matter of personality and personal style.

Peeling off the Southern deep-frying fat and flour of this post will reveal the meat of it:

That even if you post your Name/state, as long as you are being objective when posting, plus adhering to the facts, empty threats from "certain organizations" are invalid.

Also, that I believe Carolyn was just delivering you good advice for getting answers on the forum.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/23/04 7:19pm
Msg #10352

All I asked was about RBR, I'm sorry with the anonymous thing, I can't change it, I have tried. No harm to anyone intended. Thank you

Reply by NotaryBob_OH on 11/1/04 2:41pm
Msg #10730

Go to "My Profile" then down to "Forums Options" and change your profile identity there.

Reply by N/A on 6/8/05 2:10pm
Msg #43229

I see when you started this discussion, you asked if anyone knew if this company (RBR) was still in business. No one answered. Well I have an answer. If you search on here for Paramount Signing Services, you will find that this "Robert Ramos" is back in business! And still leaving notaries unpaid! They have posted his address and phone numbers. Here's the new number where Im hoping you can contact him, (561) 752-4332. Good Luck.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.