Msg #9523

Spanish

I need a notary that can speak Spanish for a closing in W Chicago IL
If you can help call 866-595-0955
Thank You

Reply by Ted_MI on 10/7/04 8:05pm
Msg #9530

Hi Laurie,

I speak decent Spanish, but unfortunately I live outside Detroit. Heh, what can I tell you!! Good luck in finding someone!!

Reply by HisHughness on 10/7/04 9:58pm
Msg #9536

Ted-MI reveals:

***I speak decent Spanish, but unfortunately I live outside Detroit. Heh, what can I tell you!! Good luck in finding someone!!***

I speak a fair amount of really indecent Spanish, Laurie, but that probably wouldn't be of much help in a real estate closing, would it?

Reply by Harry [NR] on 10/7/04 11:46pm
Msg #9544

1) Click Find a Notary.
2) Enter 60682 for the ZIP code. (You can search by city if logged in.)
3) Pick 50 miles for your search radius.
4) Choose Spanish for the language.

You should see four or five signing agents in the list that follows your search.

Harry

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/8/04 7:30am
Msg #9552

Laurie
It would help if you posted the name of your signing company when requesting a notary.

There are so many SS out there with a bad rep for not paying that when a company posts a request for a notary without identifying themselves it does tend to send up red flags.

I am sure it was just an oversight on your part. I haven't seen anything negative about your company (Stompen Stampers), but you would probably get a better response if you identified your company when you posted.

Reply by Laurie on 10/8/04 9:12am
Msg #9558

Thank You for the help. I found a notary to help me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.