Notary Rotary
Surf City Signings Update
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by WINotaryGal on 10/30/04 7:43am
Msg #10655

I found postings regarding Surf City Signings from August 2004. They weren't too good! One person wrote they were a new company and working out the kinks. Did they get them all straightened out? One complaint in August was lack of a confirmation. I did receive a confirmation, so that is a step in the right direction. Other complaints centered on receving payment. Were August invoices paid? Is she paying in a timely---you don't have call 5x- --manner? I have a signing scheduled Monday and would appreciate feedback. Thanks

Reply by Al on 10/30/04 6:22pm
Msg #10666

Well - she has told others that she has "been in business for two years"
It took me three months to receive payment from her after multiple calls, emails and faxes.
Good luck!

Reply by WINotaryII on 10/30/04 8:17pm
Msg #10670

Where in Wisconsin are you? I've worked for her in the past with no issues. I've also referred her to other notaries in my area that have had timely payment with no issues. Just curious wher in Wisconsin you are...

Reply by WINotaryGal on 10/30/04 8:26pm
Msg #10671

Thanks for the feedback regarding Surf City Signings. The longer I do this, the more cautious I become regarding new Signing Services. I'm in the Milwaukee area. Where are you located?

Reply by Al on 10/31/04 12:23pm
Msg #10686

I'm in California. Will never take work from her again. Not worth the headache.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.