Notary Rotary
The "Work Orders" tab
Notary Discussion History

The "Work Orders" tab
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by BarbaraL_CA on 10/9/04 10:57pm
Msg #9629

The "Work Orders" tab

Does anyone use the "Work Orders"? Is this only for companies listed in the "Company List" or can you enter your own "work orders" from your own assignments? Is it useful?

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 10/12/04 11:32am
Msg #9683

Guess nobody uses the Work Order tab

No responses in 3 days so I guess no one uses the Work Orders on Notary Rotary. Was just curious.

Reply by Ted_MI on 10/12/04 12:25pm
Msg #9691

I don't have an answer, but I think this is a question that you might ask Harry (the guy who runs this website) in the feedback forum, particularly as you haven't received any responses so far. And then you might want to share his response with everybody.

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/12/04 5:10pm
Msg #9708

I use the Work Orders tab for SS's I sign with, and then once I do signings for them, it is a good tracking system. You can only use it for the companies that are listed -- however, if you have companies you would like added, you can send an e-mail with the company info and contact names, etc.

Reply by BarbaraL/CA on 10/12/04 6:00pm
Msg #9712

Re: The "Work Orders" tab - Thank you! N/M

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.