Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
What email address to I send my paypal payment too?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by Janel Nichols on 10/30/04 11:19pm
Msg #10677

Could someone please help me and let me know what email address to send my paypal payment for the premium service too? I am in limbo untill I know where to send payment.

Thanks!
Janel

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 10/31/04 5:39am
Msg #10679

>>>Could someone please help me and let me know what email address to send my paypal payment for the premium service too?<<<

If you mean for NotaryRotary payment, simply click on the "My Account" button you see when you first log on. Then make sure the button for "Extension to ...." is marked. Click on the payment method you wish to use in the bottom box, and finally, click the "Next >" button. Follow the instructions as they are presented to you.

I'm sure Harry will correct me if I'm wrong or if there's another way.

Reply by HisHughness on 10/31/04 8:45am
Msg #10682

Janel asked:

***Could someone please help me and let me know what email address to send my paypal payment for the premium service too?***

Send all Paypal account payments, whether for this board or any other Internet purchase, to:

Hugh Nations
600 Blackberry Drive
Austin, TX 78745

Send payments in the form of loose bills or money orders made out to cash. Do not send checks or attempt to pay by credit card. Also, our programming does not give us the capability to provide receipts, and we only answer the phone between noon and 1 p.m., at which time, coincidentally, the entire office staff is out to lunch.

Have a good day, and thanks loads and loads for using Paypal. My bookie sends his thanks also.

Reply by Glena/NV on 10/31/04 9:28am
Msg #10683

LOL! Easy money for Hugh!

I want some of the share too!

Reply by Janel Nichols on 10/31/04 10:19am
Msg #10684

Re: What email address to I send my paypal payment to?

I did that and I specified paypal but I missed the email address to specifically send the payment. I clicked next, then nothing happened. Nothing was confirmed through paypal because there was no email address. I tried hitting the back button to no avail. So I am still sitting as basic, I am trying to upgrad to premium. I have tried the support email with no response so far. Just you guys. Thanks for the help!

By the way.....Hugh, I am not sure what to thank you for but your humor this morning was definitly needed after finding out I need a new hard drive! Rock on Hugh!

Reply by gina on 10/31/04 3:43pm
Msg #10692

[e-mail address]

Reply by Janel Nichols on 10/31/04 9:18pm
Msg #10696

THANK YOU! GINA!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.