Notary Rotary
document closers
Notary Discussion History

document closers
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by KC/IN on 10/18/04 10:49pm
Msg #10018

document closers

I just received a confirmation for a closing for document closers, inc. They are out of Deltona, FL. I read a forum that said these people were bad news, but I wanted to make sure they are the same company. I already have a closing set up, but if I get bad feed back, I'm going to call and cancel. Thanks!

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 10/18/04 11:21pm
Msg #10020

Don't remember anything about Document Closers, Inc. But here is some information from the public records:

Incorporated August 2, 2004 in Deltona, FL.

Business address (and owner's address):
1942 N. MERRICK DR
DELTONA, FL 32738

Agent (owner) is M.A. DeAngelo who is also a Notary Public (newly commissioned January 7, 2003)

Reply by Becca/FL on 10/19/04 7:47am
Msg #10027

If you like last minute cancellations, last minute edocs and waiting for payment then, go ahead and take it.

Annette used to be the manager for MortgageNotary.com. MortgageNotary.com closed it's doors in early August owing MANY notaries lots of money. A few weeks later, DocumentClosers opened in the same place with many of the same people. Now, I was told that DCI has nothing to do with MN.com, yea right. Seems to me that Annette took over MortgageNotary's client list but, not the debt. A little fishy to me.

I thought I would give her a try and had three last minute cancellations, printed edocs only to find out that they scheduled the signing with another notary because I would not budge $10 on my fee. Of course, I had to call them to find this out. I'm still trying to collect $35 for printing edocs on 8/26.

I wish you luck, KC.

Reply by KC/IN on 10/19/04 9:59pm
Msg #10089

Thanks for the luck Becca but I"m not going to be needing it. I called them today and told them I wouldn't do the signing. I am starting to look into companies that call me for signings. If they have a bad rep, I won't do work for them. I haven't been stiffed but twice in a years time, but it's SO frustrating.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.