Notary Rotary
signing up with companies
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by sasnak1972 on 10/14/04 6:00pm
Msg #9845

Where do I find companies to become a signing agent with them?

Reply by Stephanie/ NorCal on 10/14/04 6:18pm
Msg #9846

there are many options...

Reply by Stephanie/ NorCal on 10/14/04 6:20pm
Msg #9847

Re: there are many options...

I can't have my fingers keep up with my brain... but you can look at the company lists.. and do some online research using search engines and what not (alot of calling, but very well could pay off in the end), also I run a SS and you can sign up with us.. just email me at [e-mail address] for the info to do that... btw where are you located??? That could help alot for the people trying to help you.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/14/04 6:35pm
Msg #9850

I'm located at Hays, Kansas. That is about halfway between Kansas City and Denver. I'm just getting started with this, have my stamp, notary license and I'm ready and willing to get going on this project. Thanks for any and all help.

Reply by Stephanie / NorCal on 10/14/04 6:56pm
Msg #9852

I am a SS

If you would like more information regarding my SS I would be more than happy to relay that to you. We do get some in your area.. but not a whole lot like some other areas. But, in my opinion something is better than nothing.. feel free to contact my office at 888-866-3133. My company is Notary Express Inc.
Thanks,
Stephanie Lowe

Reply by Kathy on 10/15/04 6:20pm
Msg #9902

Re: I am a SS

Stephanie: I signed up with your company a couple months ago and have never heard anything back. Please contact me at [e-mail address]. I reside in So Cal.

Reply by Glena/NV on 10/14/04 6:57pm
Msg #9853

Steph,
Am I already in your Las Vegas, NV database? I thought I am. Let me know.

Thanks!

Reply by no you are not n/m on 10/14/04 7:28pm
Msg #9855

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.