Notary Rotary
www.onelegalstop.com
Notary Discussion History

www.onelegalstop.com
Go Back to October, 2004 Index

Posted by Tina Marie Grimes on 10/21/04 12:58am
Msg #10182

www.onelegalstop.com

Received an e-mail today from them. Some type of Notary listing service. Anyone heard of them? TIA

Tina

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/21/04 7:42am
Msg #10193

From their site: "An Internet Database of Attorneys, Law Firms, Translators, Court Reporters, Process Servers, Bail Bonds, Notaries, and Private Investigators all on one site. If you need legal assistance Smart Legal Stop is the place to be. Feel free to search our site for professionals in your area."

I have a listing there. It's relatively inexpensive (around $15 - $19 per year / payable with paypal.com) and it also seems to generate non-mortgage related work for me. Once my ad went live, my litigation support work increased an additional $50-$150 per month. I think they are a viable group to consider if you want work other than Mortgage Loan Doc Signing Work. Because of that, I put them on my Notary Tools/ Search pages on my website.

Reply by Tina Marie Grimes on 10/21/04 10:02am
Msg #10211

Thanks Brenda. I went to their website last night to give it a lookie loo. And your right, it is inexpensive. I'll give it a try.

Tina

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.