Notary Rotary
24/7
Notary Discussion History

24/7
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Bob/New York on 9/29/04 7:58pm
Msg #9065

24/7

Did a signing for them in the middle of August still have not got a pay check from them. Called to see how come no check and got someone's voice mail. Said they wood get back to me in 24 hours. That was 3 days ago. I called today and asked to a manager and was told there was no one to talk to. And was sent back over to there voice mail again. This company really sucks.

Reply by Roxanne/CA on 9/29/04 8:37pm
Msg #9068

I did the same and was sent to the same voice mail.........say they respond in 24 hours......what a joke

Reply by Christopher Orris on 9/30/04 12:38pm
Msg #9091

I had a closing scheduled for them at 12:30pm. At 11:45 am, still no documents. Called them to ask where documents were, and was transferred to their client...Liberty Title. I had allready spoken to the borrower's, who informed that 12:30pm was the only time they could close. Liberty Title transferred me to an attorney, who proceeded to lecture me on the nature of the mortgage industry, like I don't know. At this point it was 12:00pm. I informed that there was no way that I could make it to the closing on time. The attorney then called the borrower, said I was rude and unwilling to work with them......I really recommend that anyone thinking of doing business with 24/7 look into non payment....and notary abuse by their clients.

Reply by MNNotary on 9/30/04 6:53pm
Msg #9111

Same bad experiences. They are cheap. Call book at $50.00 then want you to print two set of documents and don't want to pay more. Forget them. Mistakes in documents. Run up cellphone bill to straighten it out. AVOID!

Reply by pan/nd on 10/5/04 11:34pm
Msg #9396

That's why they've taken the name "24/7':

THEY PAY IN 24 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS, figuratively ! !

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.