Notary Rotary
Advertising help
Notary Discussion History

Advertising help
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by lynnboop on 9/15/04 3:00pm
Msg #8009

Advertising help

Can you guys please help me. I am trying to find out about these free listings that i have read others talk about. The only place i have listed for free is NotaryRotary and that is basic . Should I invest in the better membership. Where are the other free ones? I have tried to look but do not locate these. Help and is there any site that you really can say is worth the money. I have paid for NNA which yes I have been called from and gomobilenotary.com. I received a free listing from 123notary because there apparently are less than 4 notaries in my 8 mile radius. COOL!! But I can't afford much else yet. Help!! Thanks guys and girls.

Reply by Maria_NJ on 9/15/04 6:18pm
Msg #8026

Hi Lynn,

I just upgraded to the Premier level on here. You have access to company listings and their ratings. I thought I would give it a try. Also, check out www.notary-services.com. You can register a profile there for free without paying for anything. Good Luck!

Reply by kim G on 9/15/04 7:45pm
Msg #8035

Thanks for asking that question. I was wondering the same thing.
I read previous postings on this sight about signing up with 123 Notary and Go Mobile notary.

I have no problem paying a fee, if It will generate some signings for me. I would greatly appreciate an experienced person who has had "good" or "no" success with the
$ memberships

Thanks!!!

Reply by lynnboop on 9/15/04 7:48pm
Msg #8036

Thanks so much Maria for the website. I appreciate your time and effort.

Reply by kim g on 9/15/04 8:00pm
Msg #8038

I'll check out the Notary-services site also. Thanks for your help!! : )

Reply by Maria_NJ on 9/15/04 9:04pm
Msg #8045

You're welcome : )

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.