Notary Rotary
American United
Notary Discussion History

American United
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/10/04 11:58am
Msg #7665

American United

Anyone ever do closings for American United? Why do some signing companies want to pay 30 days after the closing date, when in florida all funds are disbursed after 3 day cancellation period? Would I seem unreasonable and hurt business for myself if I didn't accept closings that paid 30 days after closing date?

Reply by Jan Kohake on 9/10/04 12:20pm
Msg #7667

Good Luck in getting any assignments from SS's if you don't accept payment 30 days after closings. You're lucky if you get it 30 days after. Many lenders and title companies compensate within a reasonable amount of time, anywhere from a week to 3-4 weeks. Don't limit yourself. Just weed out those ss companies that are slow paying.

Reply by Paul_IL on 9/10/04 5:40pm
Msg #7687

If you work directly for the title company you get paid off the HUD so when it disburses you get paid. Unfortunately not going to happen with a SS. 30 days is not bad. 60+ is not excuseable but some of these ss think it is just fine.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.