Notary Rotary
English & Spanish Mobie Notary - followup
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by CaliNotary on 9/16/04 5:07pm
Msg #8104

There was a recent thread about this company and people having problems getting paid by them. I'm still waiting for a check for a 6/28 signging.

I was told 2 weeks ago that a check was mailed, never got it. After about a week I called back, they swore it was sent and told me that they would stop payment on it and mail another one. This was last Wednesday. Gave me a check number for the first check and everything.

Guess what, no check (I'm in Southern CA, they're in Northern CA, should take 2 days to arrive). So I called again yesterday, told Regina that I wanted a check mailed with a tracking method and number because I didn't believe that they had sent me any checks and I wanted to be able to verify that they actually mailed it. She was very apologetic, swore that she had mailed both checks and told me she would call back with a tracking number.

Needless to say, I'm still waiting for that tracking number, just left a couple of voice messages, will continue to call. Sigh. All this crap over $75.

Anyway, this is just a cautionary tale to anyone unlucky enough to have this company call them.

Reply by Oldbie_CA on 9/16/04 5:31pm
Msg #8113

I'm so sorry you're still having to deal with this. I received my check weeks ago and it cleared. Never again will I accept a signing from them.

Good luck on getting this resolved.

Reply by Ana on 9/17/04 12:24am
Msg #8150

What Company is this?

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/17/04 12:30am
Msg #8153

Their name is English and Spanish Mobile Notary. They're located in Elverta CA.

Reply by Ana on 9/17/04 12:47am
Msg #8154

i have never heard of them, thanks for the info

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.