Notary Rotary
Express Notary
Notary Discussion History

Express Notary
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by sandi_CA on 9/23/04 5:43pm
Msg #8720

Express Notary

In a prior thread, I noted I'd done a signing on 8/26, was awaiting payment. I did receive the payment...a check received yesterday, but it isn't signed. Before I got a chance to call...they called me to do another "emergency e-doc" signing...today. I explained that I would, but I am already completely booked up for the day. The caller then got really snide and rude. I couldn't believe my ears! I later had to call in about the unsigned check, and they've told me to send in back to them, they'll sign it. By then, another week or so will pass. I think next time, I will pass....

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/23/04 7:37pm
Msg #8741

I also received a check from them today - unsigned. I called and spoke to Mark, and he apologised, just said to send it back and he would get it signed and returned right away.
I have worked with them for 3 or 4 years now and never had a problem.
They have always been polite to me even when I have had to turn down signings.
Maybe the person you spoke to just had a bad day, it is no excuse I know, but it is possible.

Reply by Nd_WA on 9/23/04 10:18pm
Msg #8757

Is this EN out of Irvine, CA? I'm expecting a check from them for this pay period too.

Reply by calipat/ca on 9/24/04 12:48am
Msg #8782

if this is the express notary out of irvine you can expect a check form them in 15 days or less they are pretty good in paying. i have done several for them and have always gotten paid.

Reply by sandi_CA on 9/24/04 1:30am
Msg #8786

Glad to hear this is just a fluke....but I really was taken aback by the snide remark I got from the guy there, when I couldn't help them out with a last-minute signing. I honestly was completely booked! (Which is good news for me...but not for them)

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/24/04 5:58am
Msg #8790

No, this is Express Notary our of Tustin, CA - different company.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.