Notary Rotary
Good Companies!!
Notary Discussion History

Good Companies!!
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by lynnboop on 9/29/04 8:42pm
Msg #9069

Good Companies!!

So since being on this forum I have heard about all the terrible companies who don't pay or pay too slow. Some have attitudes and mistreat us. Some even demand the impossible from notaries. I have seen lists from many wonderful coolleges who have been kind enough to share their experiences. Does any one have a list of good ones or care to share a particular company that they recommend or would like to give credit to. I have checked out the company list on Notary rotary. is it really accurate. I would assume that some people have different definitions about what makes a good company but we all have the main idea.
It would be nice to hear some good and positive news sometimes about the good experiences we have with good companies to work for. Thanks

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/1/04 11:24am
Msg #9145

If you follow Hugh's advice and read from the beginning of the messages, you will see that most people aren't willing to share their list of "good" companies, and since no one has replied, that is probably why you haven't received any list. As with bad companies, use your own judgment and experience in building you own good and bad lists, because everyone has different experiences with the same companies.

***It would be nice to hear some good and positive news sometimes about the good experiences we have with good companies to work for. Thanks***

I do think people post their experiences with new companies - both good and bad. I know that I've posted in the last few weeks of good experiences, as has others. You generally have to read "all" messages and not skim, because you can't always tell by the subject.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.