Notary Rotary
My first signing
Notary Discussion History

My first signing
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Chica - CA on 9/24/04 7:59pm
Msg #8854

My first signing

I am supposed to get my e-doc between 4-6 pm today. Well, it is now 5:55 and no call or email. I am going to wait until 6:01, then I am going to call the Signing company to let them know about the situation.

At least I still have a signing for tomorrow.

Chica

Reply by Liz/MD on 9/24/04 8:07pm
Msg #8856

Don't get dismayed. We will survive this.

Reply by Chica - CA on 9/24/04 9:35pm
Msg #8861

**Don't get dismayed. We will survive this.**

Liz - MD,

You're so sweet, thank you for the encouragement.

Chica - CA

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/24/04 10:53pm
Msg #8863

Welcome to the wonderful world of edocs Chica.
This is nothing unusual. It is always a miracle when we get edocs before the appointment time.

Reply by Bobbi in CT on 9/25/04 8:55am
Msg #8872

Edocs ...

Chica,

Welcome. This is ONE of the reasons I quote a higher fee for Edocs. It isn't just the cost of producing the lender set on quality paper and a copy for the borrower. It is also that Edocs may arrive late requiring you to re-schedule and re-shuffle all your appointments for that day. It also means you could accept an Edoc, never recieve the documents, and you are out both the income from that signing and the one(s) you turned down because you already had that signing scheduled.

Paper arrives on by doorstep by 6 or it is never coming that day. Edocs could arrive at 8 pm for a 7pm signing and then have to be re-sent because they are obvious errors. Someone recently posted they received their Edocs, BUT after printing the NSA discovered that half the package was for a different borrower. OOPS: person scanning mixed two loan packages or didn't know how to scan correctly and it took eons to print.

Don't get discouraged. Just learn to adapt. Smiley

Reply by L/MD on 9/25/04 9:20pm
Msg #8883

Re: Edocs ...

I do a lot of e-docs Actually most of the money I make each month is made in the last week, all e-docs. But I also find out who the lender is right from the get go. Some lenders are always under the wire, scrambling. But alas I always become victim of "e-doc wait" at least once every month. I think it keeps me humble and patient.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.