Notary Rotary
NNA & NSA
Notary Discussion History

NNA & NSA
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Linda on 9/26/04 10:05am
Msg #8886

NNA & NSA

I have been a member of both NNA & NSA for the last five years. My membership is getting ready to expire and I am thinking of not renewing. How many of you are members and think the NNA & NSA are beneficial to you and your business. For me personally I do not think the cost is worth it. Would love to hear some feedback. Thanks

Reply by Maureen/nh on 9/26/04 10:10am
Msg #8888

I am sure that this not true for all companies but, I believe some may view your membership /s as an indication that you are a serious notary.

Reply by Roger/OH on 9/26/04 11:34am
Msg #8890

While I am not a fan of NNA tactics, I do receive enough calls from being listed with them to justify the expense, just as I do with listings on 123Notary and GMN. I consider it just another cost of doing business, and it's tax deductible.

Reply by Juli-MI on 9/26/04 1:51pm
Msg #8895

Did not renew in april 2003. Business slowed. I renewed for 1 year in July. It has now expired and I'm not planning on renewing.

In my opinion for my neck of the woods, most of my title clients keep an internal list of notaries. In the last year, I received most calls from signing services. Some were okay, some were not.

Reply by Brenda J Khan on 9/26/04 9:54pm
Msg #8908

For me being a newer signing agent, having NNA & NSA and being certified has helped me to get my foot in the door to many signing agencies and title companies that require their Notaries to be certified. I have received several calls that found me on the NNA or NSA listings and will continue to renew with them in the future. This is my opinion. BK-FL

Reply by Lindaa on 9/27/04 9:30am
Msg #8926

Thanks to everyone who responded. I think I will hold off for awhile and see how it goes. I never never use NNA and I have quite a great following. If I see my business slow I will then consider re-joining. Thanks again

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.