Notary Rotary
Not centrally located
Notary Discussion History

Not centrally located
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by notaryzen on 9/10/04 3:08pm
Msg #7678

Not centrally located

Ok so I know that most of you aren't going to answer this question because of the competition factor.......but for those of you who are up for the challenge here's my question:

How do you get the signing services to call you if you aren't centrally located?

Reply by Roger/OH on 9/10/04 3:27pm
Msg #7679

SS schedulers rely largely on counties and/or zip codes in locating notaries for any given signing, so sign up with as many as possible and hopefully they will find you.

Reply by L/Calif on 9/10/04 3:43pm
Msg #7684

I live in out lined area which only two mile is a large city , But my zip code is different from the city, So i can bet some go by zip code and that would put me not favorable, But some signing company go by county, which that good for me. I think in my case it does hurt me a little.
Good Luck .

Reply by Liz/MD on 9/10/04 7:57pm
Msg #7692

Well I am well off the road less traveled. Get yourself noticed, pay money, on the big 3. It's ok at 1st stopping at FASS and others. They treat you well and will get you some teaching. But I think the big 3 is the way to go: Notary Rotary, 123, and GoMobile. I am also a member of NSA and have recieved a lot from there. All writes off. Keep good records..record miles.

Reply by notaryzen on 9/11/04 10:23am
Msg #7722

Thank you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.