Notary Rotary
Notary America
Notary Discussion History

Notary America
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by CLBM on 9/15/04 4:18pm
Msg #8014

Notary America

What is the deal with this company? I have done 4 signings for them. Guess I will not do another one. Seems thay are not paying, but they just keep calling for me to do more signings. I have called and called to speak to Lisa Schreiber, but she is always gone. One time I thought I was going to talk to her, but she told the girl she would call me back in 10-15 minutes. Well guess that 10-15 minutes has not come around yet. I hate it when I do a job and everyone but me gets paid. Anybody have any ideal how to collect from them. Texas is a long way from AZ, but I could take a ride on the cycle to personally knock on their door.

Reply by Joan on 9/15/04 6:53pm
Msg #8028

I have done quite a few signings for them, but I quit doing them when they took too long to pay. I did finally get paid, but they usually take a minimum of 2 months to pay. And they don't take your calls or call you back. They are not a good company to do business with.

Reply by Jan Kohake on 9/15/04 7:40pm
Msg #8032

Run very fast. Do not pass go and do not collect "signing agent" fee in timely fashion. You will always have to call this SS to try and collect.

Reply by Paul_IL on 9/15/04 8:33pm
Msg #8042

I have sent a couple of e-mails and several phone calls but still have not gotten my check or a callback. In the morning I will be calling the Title Company asking for their assistance with my overdue check. Bet I get a call back after that.

Reply by CLBM on 9/15/04 8:45pm
Msg #8044

Maybe I'll try calling the title company also. This is a beware of company. They get paid from the title company and keep all the profits! Thanks for the info.

Reply by Theresa DREAD on 9/16/04 10:38am
Msg #8071

I've had the same problem with this company about slow paying - it took me 2 months before I finally got paid. I did another signing just this last week - if they pay me late on this one, I'm not going to work with them either!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.