Notary Rotary
Notary on the Run
Notary Discussion History

Notary on the Run
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by carlosnyc on 9/15/04 12:52am
Msg #7974

Notary on the Run

Hello everybody, I did a search here and I read all the negative feedback regarding this company.

Has anything changed with this company??? Anybody been paid from them yet??????? I'm doing a signing for them sometime today. They called me last night while I was having dinner at a restaurant with my wife and I didn't have time to check them out so I accepted the assignment.

Hope I'm not working for free. LOL

Reply by Dotti_CA on 9/15/04 8:48am
Msg #7979

At one time I had constant problems getting paid....sometimes 90 days before a check. I just happened to mention to them I had seen negative comments on this site and was finally told they were updating their payment system. I received my signing check within the 30 days I require. Hopefully the problem was resolved. I haven't done business with them for a couple of months but I would accept work from them if they called. Good luck.

Reply by Jan Kohake on 9/15/04 10:37am
Msg #7987

I've done many, many signings for Notary on the Run. Yes, at first they had to get the "bugs" out of their payment system. It is much better now. They will never stiff a notary, they do appreciate them. If you have any concerns, call the owners Mike or Jennifer, they will certainly clear things up with you.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/15/04 11:23am
Msg #7995

I did two Med. Affs. for them on 7/9 and was paid on 8/15. I would work for them again.

Reply by carlosnyc on 9/16/04 12:51am
Msg #8062

Thank you very much for your replies. I feel a little better now.

Reply by Elizabeth_CA on 9/16/04 10:39am
Msg #8072

Are they a $50 company?

Reply by steve/ca on 9/30/04 3:01pm
Msg #9101

they owe me for 5 closings and giving me the run around call the title co that is the only way we might get payed

Reply by Mike Mulligan, President, NOTR on 2/16/05 5:42pm
Msg #20889

If any of our valued notaries across the country ever have a problem, question, or concern, please contact me directly and I will make the time to personally address your inquiry. We at Notary On The Run, Inc. believe our notaries to be the foundation of our company and value each of their concerns a great deal.

Thank you for the feedback, it will inevitably unable us to continue striving towards our goal of unparrelled service for our borrowers and clients while working closely and effieciently with all of our contractors.

Mike Mulligan
President
Notary On The Run, Inc.
310/410-5010 direct
310/502-0242 24 hrs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.