RE: STARTING MY OWN BUSINESS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Arant19 on 9/10/04 10:11pm
Msg #7703

Hi Judith Ann Berlin!

You posted information 4/28/04 regarding other business opportunities you do in addition to signings. You received several responses from everyone wanting you to email them that same information. Are you still sharing that information? If so, my email address is [e-mail address].

By the way, how's your husband doing in Afghanistan?

Reply by Judith Ann Berlin on 9/11/04 7:36am
Msg #7713

Good morning. I just emailed you a little while ago. Please let me know if you don't get it. Computer is possessed lately!!

Thanks
Judy

Reply by PamCA on 9/11/04 9:22am
Msg #7715

Hi Judith,

Could you also email this information to me?

TIA
Pam
[e-mail address]

Reply by Roxanne/CA on 9/11/04 9:30am
Msg #7716

Judy...........Can You send me your small business information also
[e-mail address]

Reply by Lois_MO on 9/11/04 9:36am
Msg #7717

I hope it's not an inconvenience, but could you send info to me too,please? [e-mail address]
Thanks so much!!!

Reply by John/CA on 9/11/04 11:20am
Msg #7725

Hi Judith,

I hope you don't get tired of this yet, but I would appreciate it very much to also get this info.
My email address is [e-mail address]

Thank you very much in advance

John

Reply by Kenneth Lay on 9/11/04 12:29pm
Msg #7731

Judith, I wonder if you could send me that information also. I'm thinking about starting my own business, too. It may be a couple of years before I can get around to it, but I'm pretty sure I want to do it. In fact, I'm probably going to >>need<< to do it.

Reply by G.W. Bush on 9/11/04 12:34pm
Msg #7732

Hey, Judith, if you could get me some of that information about starting your own business I'd sure 'nough appreciate it. I'll need it a couple weeks before Jan. 21. Thanks, gal.

Reply by Richard on 9/11/04 12:37pm
Msg #7733

Judith, you're nice to help out my buddies. I don't think I'll be needing anything, though. I've got my own business I can go back to...well, I never really left it, but we won't talk about that. And what with some big sweetheart contracts over in the Middle East, looks like I'll have to hit the ground running when I'm through with my current job.

Reply by John K. on 9/16/04 7:15pm
Msg #8122

Could you send me additional info on the other business opportunities to [e-mail address].

Thanx much

Reply by mimi_NJ on 9/11/04 3:43pm
Msg #7738

Judith,
Could you email me the information? My email is [e-mail address].

Reply by Titans1 on 9/11/04 4:22pm
Msg #7743

Hi Judith, could you please forward me that information as well, thanks so much.
Eric

Email: [e-mail address]

Reply by Martha S. on 9/11/04 6:16pm
Msg #7746

Judith--
I'm thinking about getting involved in a little botique license plate business, and would like to see what suggestions you might have. Thank you, Dear.

Reply by Judith Ann Berlin on 9/11/04 6:32pm
Msg #7748

Send me you email address and we can talk.

thanks
Judy

Reply by Tracy/SoCal on 9/11/04 10:24pm
Msg #7775

Judy,
Could I get some info too, here's my email address, TIA [e-mail address]

Reply by mack/ca on 9/11/04 7:27pm
Msg #7750

I'm jumping in can you pass it along to [e-mail address]
thanks anita

Reply by Jim on 9/11/04 9:09pm
Msg #7765

Hello Judith,

If you are not to busy with everyone else and would like to send the info my way I would be in your debt, Thank You [e-mail address]

Reply by Fortune Services on 9/11/04 11:35pm
Msg #7778

Dear Judith, I can imagine how busy you are with all these e-mails on a top of your business(es). I, as well, have a lot on my agenda. However it is always interesting and even profitable to find out about new opportunities. Please e-mail me your information.

Thank you, Elizabeth Fortune.

Reply by Fortune Services on 9/11/04 11:36pm
Msg #7779

Sorry, Judith, I forgot to give you my e-mail [e-mail address]

Reply by coliver on 9/12/04 12:44am
Msg #7785

Hi Judith,

Can you also send me the info as well, my email address is [e-mail address]

Thank you!!

Reply by Elizabeth_CA on 9/12/04 11:32am
Msg #7792

Me too Judith.

[e-mail address]

Thank you!

Reply by aare_2032@bellsouth.net on 9/12/04 5:58pm
Msg #7798

Please cc me this data. Thanks, Johnique at [e-mail address]

Reply by Donna/NJ on 9/12/04 11:10pm
Msg #7816

Judith I would like to know if you could also email me at [e-mail address]. I am unemployed and would greatly appreciate starting my own businesses. thanks so much for adding me.

Reply by kwink on 9/12/04 11:33pm
Msg #7818

Judith Ann, will you please email me the info you are sharing with the others about "Starting my own business"? Thanks so much, Kwink/CA
[e-mail address]

Reply by Deandre/TN on 9/13/04 8:16am
Msg #7828

I'm interested in some info also. Would you please email to me at [e-mail address]

Thank you,

Reply by Shelley Pahn on 9/13/04 4:08pm
Msg #7849

Re: RE: STARTING MY OWN BUSINESS please send

please send info to [e-mail address]
thanks

Reply by FB/CA on 9/11/04 8:23pm
Msg #7758

Business Ideas (freelance)

FOr 6 years I have had my own consulting business. I have had a home office and made a great living. I take off for about 2 months per year for travel and fun. Becoming a notary was the most recent addition, almost two years ago. The first thing I did was graphic design and marketing consulting. Everything else fell into my lap, including the notary work (my friend was a loan officer and trained me personally). Here is a list (in order) of the "branches" my business took:

-Graphic design/marketing (mostly to real estate agents; open house flyers, postcards, etc.)
-Print job brokering (middleman for full-color glossy printing, sometimes for other graphic artists)
-Wedding coordinator (mostly summer work)
-Entertainment consultant (traveled to Prague, Honolulu on assignments, directed an entertainment team)
-Short-term/project-based administrative work (i.e. set up database, tutor Quickbooks, etc.)
-Notary loan agent

Is my life hectic? YES. Do I love it? ABSOLUTELY.

So for anyone who isn't getting enough work to make a living doing notary work (oversaturation), don't despair! There are complementary jobs out there that let you keep your freelance status. Trust me, you can earn a very good living working your own hours. ANd it's an adventure! I have never punched a clock and don't feel I've missed anything.

Good luck!
FB/CA http://www.berys.com

p.s. I have recently had to (reluctantly) turn in my freedom... I started law school! I already miss my flexible schedule, but I needed a new challenge and I have plans that require a law degree to fulfill. I still do a few jobs and loan signings a week; I kept my existing real estate graphics clients and only take summer weddings... but things are very different.

Reply by HisHughness on 9/11/04 9:11pm
Msg #7766

Re: Business Ideas (freelance)

FB/CA said:

***I started law school!***

Couldn't find honest work, like maybe prostitution or cat burgling?

Reply by Gracie/PA on 9/13/04 10:28am
Msg #7832

Re: Business Ideas (freelance)

Just curious how you handle the health insurance thingy, which is what keeps me chained to a 9-to-5 desk.

Reply by Kim in Cali on 9/13/04 10:59am
Msg #7834

I would love to have the info as well if you don't mind. [e-mail address]

Thank you in Advance!

Reply by Traci/CA on 9/13/04 11:22am
Msg #7835

Could you please send me the info too! Smiley
[e-mail address]

Reply by Loretta Reed on 9/13/04 12:40pm
Msg #7836

Hi.....
Can I please get some information too. Pretty please. [e-mail address]

Reply by Me on 9/13/04 1:24pm
Msg #7839

Alright this is sounding repetative can you send it me too!
[e-mail address]

Reply by Loretta Reed on 9/13/04 10:23pm
Msg #7878

Thanks for sending me the information. Good luck to all that try it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.