Notary Rotary
Re: All-American Signings
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Ted_MI on 9/28/04 3:37pm
Msg #8993

Anbody have an experience with this service out of Greensburg, PA? I agreed to do a refi signing several days from now. My contact person said he would overnight the docs, and I waited all morning and they never showed up. I called and emailed to inquire but so far no response.

In the confirmation email, there are numerous references to GAC. (I did my due diligence and searched this site and found out that that is the General American Corp.) Am curious as to what the relationship to All-American might be.

TIA

Reply by Paul_IL on 9/28/04 4:19pm
Msg #8996

GAC is a major title company. All-American Signings is simply one of many signing service that GAC farms out signings to

Reply by Ted_MI on 9/28/04 4:43pm
Msg #9000

Hi Paul,

That is what I figured, but I wasn't totally sure. Tx for the info.

Reply by sue on 9/28/04 10:24pm
Msg #9015

and that is totally baffling. GAC has their tremendous GATORs system with direct notaries and the ability to automatically assign the orders, without the need for phone calls - so the too busy to call around theory doesn't apply here. they are apparently on a fee cutting spree and yet send the orders through a service and you know they're paying a service at least the amount they pay the notaries.

Reply by airborne on 9/29/04 3:39pm
Msg #9048

I had done several for them last month and still have not been paid. Are they known for slow pay. Several phone calls have gone answered and no call back.

Reply by Ted_MI on 9/30/04 10:47am
Msg #9085

Hi Airborne,

I just realized that there are some posts on gomobilenotary relative to the above service that you might want to check out.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.