Notary Rotary
To Gerry VT
Notary Discussion History

To Gerry VT
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Maureen/NH on 9/19/04 8:47pm
Msg #8397

To Gerry VT

Where in VT are you. If it's anywhere near the SE corner, let me have your info. I get calls for Windham county. There couldn't be a whole lot of agents that can do e-docs "over the river"

Reply by Gerry in VT on 9/19/04 10:05pm
Msg #8408

I'm in Castleton, Rutland County, and work in Windsor County. Windham county is too far. My e-mail address is ashton at i-e-e-e.o-r-g. I have written the address to prevent it getting picked up by spam robots; change at to @ and remove the dashes.

Reply by Maureen/nh on 9/19/04 11:03pm
Msg #8409

They don't call me up that far. Mostly I get a hit because of closness of Zips. But I will put you on my list just in case.

Reply by Jim_NH on 9/21/04 9:52am
Msg #8495

Re: To Maureen/NH

Hello Maureen,

If you would like to add me to your list?? I could always perform more signings around here,LOLSmiley I live in Merrimack County(Concord NH), but for the right fees I would go just about anywheres. Are you the Maureen from the Keene area?? I currently work with a few different people from around here now, everyone is great!! Woudl of course like to keep busier, I know wouldn't everybody, LOL If I get any calls for your area I will pass them along to you, if that is ok?? My email is [e-mail address] Thanks again, I hope to talk with you soon.

Jim

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.