Web
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Della-Ca on 9/13/04 7:28am
Msg #7826

Web

Reply by Della-Ca on 9/13/04 7:33am
Msg #7827

oops fingers got away from me.

I was thinking about having a web site but to me it is complicated.
For those of you that have one has it made a diff. for getting calls?
Whats you thought is it worth the expense or head ache?
I looked into one of those free ones and trials but it still seems to much for me so I would need to hire some one to build it.
What do you think?????
Della

Reply by L/Calif on 9/13/04 1:08pm
Msg #7838

It sound like your new. Don't understand fully in what your asking. But on wed sites I do fine without one but it might be helpful . One phone line I have my cell that I gave out to company's and a free up fax line that only does faxing. Then personnal I have a home line that I don't gave out . that way my son can answer that one only. The cell is the line to the company(s) . If you were going to spend money I would spend time on getting on lists.
Good Luck

Reply by Rookie on 9/13/04 5:17pm
Msg #7853

if you need a web designer im your man, check out my sites izzyads.com or izzynet.com for references, depending on what you want your site to do i charge $300 and up, email me if your interested [e-mail address]

Reply by Della-Ca on 9/13/04 7:13pm
Msg #7863

L ,I am asking if having a site of your own is worth having for this business.

Reply by L/Ca on 9/13/04 8:36pm
Msg #7867

Della,
I think this is something you can look into , But like I said it is something you can live with out I do . If you have the know how or can pay someone to do a great business looking site then that would be a tool for you to get your business going. everythings is a plus.
good luck.

Reply by Della-Ca on 9/13/04 9:24pm
Msg #7872

Thank You L ,I think maybe I can live without also I can't afford to pay someone and I find it difficult to do on my own.
Thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.