Notary Rotary
let me clarify
Notary Discussion History

let me clarify
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Edward CA on 9/21/04 8:39am
Msg #8486

let me clarify

I have seen the list of SS's that are evil and we should avoid, is there a list for SS's that are NOT evil and can be trusted? LOL! Any help would be appreciated.

Reply by Jan Kohake on 9/21/04 9:29am
Msg #8492

Remember Edward, not all SA's have the same experience with all these companies. There are a few on the list I haven't had any problems with. When you see the same SS's come up on these discussion groups continuously, I would certainly think twice before taking an assignment from them.

Reply by CarolynCO on 9/21/04 11:02am
Msg #8500

You'll see many different lists SS's to avoid. Not all people have had the same bad experience. I try to use my own judgment and make my own decision after one signing. I think that many SS's hit the list because of no pay or slow pay. My no-no list also contains info on how they handled e-docs delivery/time frames, excessive fax backs and call backs, toll or toll free numbers, etc.

Reply by BrendaTX on 9/23/04 11:16pm
Msg #8768

Said CarolynCO: "You'll see many different lists SS's to avoid. Not all people have had the same bad experience. I try to use my own judgment and make my own decision after one signing. I think that many SS's hit the list because of no pay or slow pay. My no-no list also contains info on how they handled e-docs delivery/time frames, excessive fax backs and call backs, toll or toll free numbers, etc. "

CCo is right. One or two bad slow/no paying companies, though it feeds those who need to be out of business, can be used to work as your on-the-job training. Just do one for them, though, until they pay. If I have two bills unpaid by a new company I will not do another one until I get paid.

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 9/21/04 2:23pm
Msg #8516

Edward
Where abouts in California are you located?

Stephanie

Reply by R Edward Pierce on 9/23/04 7:12pm
Msg #8738

I am located in Los Angeles

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.