overnight mail
Notary Discussion History

overnight mail
Go Back to September, 2004 Index

Posted by Chica - CA on 9/24/04 1:24pm
Msg #8819

overnight mail

Hi everyone,

My first signing is later today (e-doc), I understand what I need to do. My question is, I was suppose to have 2 signing both e-docs. The signing company called to say one of my signings will be delivered to me overnight. Do I still need to make copies of the overnight mail to the customer or will the signing company provide it for me?

What can I say I am a newbie.

Thank you in advance,

Chica

Reply by PAW Notary Services on 9/24/04 2:11pm
Msg #8825

As you are aware, with edocs you must make a copy for the borrowers. With overnight docs, typically the lender or title company that sends them to you will make and include the borrowers copy. However, often you may also receive some faxed "junk" docs and possibly a HUD from the title company just prior to the scheduled signing. You would need to print an "original" to be signed as well as a copy for the borrower.

I seem to remember receiving an overnight package that did not have the borrowers copy in it, but that certainly is the rare exception.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.