Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Accusignings & Superior Notary Services - NOTARIES BEWARE!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by NinME on 4/21/05 4:17pm
Msg #33174

I just got off the phone with a gentleman named "CLAY" form Superior Notary Services. I called Accusignings to follow-up on outstanding invoices from February and was transferred to Clay. When Clay answered the phone he said that "Steve" closed SHOP, and couldn't tell me anything. I told him why was I transferred to him when I called Accusignings and he said "Accuservices, accusignings, whatever - who knows what he called himself is closed". I said so you have nothing to do with Accusignings, yet you answer their phone and he said YES. I said I'm assuming you won't be paying the outstanding invoices and he said NO. He was so arrogant and rude.

NOTARIES BEWARE!!!! I hope anyone that did signings recently and was contacted by a Danell or a Steve gets paid, but it doesn't look helpful.

I told "CLAY" that I would be posting warnings about the companies on the website and he started to scream at me that I better NOT. I told him he had no right to scream at me and I hung up!!!!!

If anyone has any information on these companies, I hope you share!!!

Reply by Andreea_MI on 4/21/05 4:27pm
Msg #33177

Interesting, Accusignings has a very good average rate on this site under Signing Services tab

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/05 4:34pm
Msg #33180

If you go to accusignings.com you are forwarded to superiornotaryservices.com as well.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/21/05 4:36pm
Msg #33182

Superior Notary Services is a Good Company IMHO/exp.

Clay is a good guy.

Hugh and I both have worked for him. Pays on time.

Two thumbs up.

Reply by Nicole on 4/21/05 4:44pm
Msg #33187

Re: Superior Notary Services is a BAD Company

Too bad Clay decided to start yelling and screaming at me and couldn't give me any informationon Accusignings even though the Accusignings website directs you to Superior. The only way that could happen is if Superior bought out Accusignings, and if that is the case you could think Clay would be mor forthcoming and helpful.

Glad you had a positive experience, I sure haven't

Reply by Steven K Basham on 4/22/05 12:41am
Msg #33279

Re: Superior Notary Services is a BAD Company

Clay Mason does not own the domain accusignings.com, I do. Accusignings.com was used soley for client access to work orders placed with Accu Notary Signings, Inc based in Dallas, TX. Since several of our major accounts were severly past due and we had to initiate collections efforts against them and the remaining current clients revenue was not sufficient to sustain operations, I entered into an agreement with Clay to service our client base that was current. I did not sell him the company, nor either of it's domain names. That is why the web addresses and the phone forwards to him at this time. May I suggest that in the future, you pull out your work order and call the number that is listed on it rather than simply typing in a web address and assuming that it is the same company. I suspect the company that you are looking for is based in California, after your smear tactics on several notary boards tonight, I received an email from a notary in Michigan stating that Accurate Sign Up in Lomis, Ca is sending out work orders under the name accusignings. Their number is 916-652-9331 and the address is 3565 Taylor Rd, Loomis CA 95660.

Sincerely,

Steven K Basham
President
Accu Notary Signings, Inc
a wholey owned subsidiary of SKBDallas Enterprises, Inc

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/05 4:41pm
Msg #33186

Probably bought the company from accusignings and changed the name. He is probably more upset at the previous owner because he did not pay prior to selling to superior. Tat is my guess

Reply by Jay on 4/21/05 5:35pm
Msg #33204

I put them on my "no-no" list. Rude doesn't work with me.

Reply by Clay Mason on 4/21/05 5:35pm
Msg #33205

OMG! Are you crazy?

I screamed at you? Rude and arrogant? That's funny I was thinking the same thing about you, the whole time you were screaming in my ear. I tried to tell you that we are not affiliated with Accusigning , but I guess you couldn't hear me above all of the obscenities you were yelling at me. I don't believe I have ever heard a "lady" use that kind of language. Does your mother know you talk like that? I'm really sorry that someone cheated you, but it wasn't me or my company. Please get your facts straight before you post this kind of stuff in a public form. If you have any questions about Accunotary or Accusignings, you may want to contact Steve Basham at [e-mail address].

Thanks you,

Clay Mason

Reply by Jay on 4/21/05 5:44pm
Msg #33208

Re: OMG! Are you crazy?

Clay, just finding out you've been screwed tends to turn an otherwise very nice person into a not so nice person. If you are going to stay in business you really need to learn how to treat people. You're still on my list. You could have handled that so much better and come out a winner. Oh well! I won't miss you.

Reply by Clay Mason on 4/21/05 5:55pm
Msg #33209

Sorry Jay.

I wasn't aware that you were on the phone with us. What makes you think that I handled this inappropriately? You are free to believe what you wish, but anyone that knows me can tell you that I don't act like that. Thanks for your input, though.

Regards,

Clay Mason

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/05 6:00pm
Msg #33211

Re: OMG! Are you crazy?...No, but you are!

Then you had better remove yourself from your apparent affiliation with Accusignings if you are not going to pay their notaries for work completed. Having their web site forward automatically to yours does not look good at all. I can tell you that when I pursue this matter legally, which I will be since I am also owed money, you will also be implicated due to your blatant association with Accusignings. You are answering their phone line and having their web site forwarded to yours. If you are plan on continuing this, then you better be prepared to pay their bills, too! You want their clients but not their debts? Perhaps you are the crazy one! Good luck and maybe we'll see you and Steve in court!!!!!
I have found quite a bit of information online about Steve Basham that will be helpful in locating and suing him. I don't work for free and he will be hearing from me.

Reply by Lisa/TX on 4/21/05 6:03pm
Msg #33212

Clay and Superior Notary Services are based in Texas. I have worked with Clay and his company for over 1-1/2 years and have always found him to be very professional and in fact will go out of his way to help you. Your comments and Jay’s comments are unfounded and without merit and you need to get your facts straight before slamming someone and his company. Clay has a great network of notaries who would vouch for his reputation and before going into a nuclear meltdown, investigate the situation better!

Reply by Merry_CA on 4/21/05 6:07pm
Msg #33214

Are we sure that the posting from "Clay Mason" was actually posted by the person you all know as Clay. Could just be an imposter... that's been done here before! ;)

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/05 6:09pm
Msg #33215

I don't give a darn about what you think about Clay's reputation. Obviously he is not who you think he is if he is willing to take over the Accusignings web site and answer their phone KNOWING FULL WELL that they have stiffed their notaries!!! Greedy enough to want their clients, but too cheap to pay their unpaid notaries. This just goes to show that he doesn't give a hoot about you or any other notary. What a jerk!

Reply by Merry_CA on 4/21/05 6:18pm
Msg #33217

I was actually alluding to the tone of the post by "Clay Mason" (aka ?). The tone was not that of someone that the TX notaries seem to like very much. Brenda, do these posts sound like the Clay that you know?

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/21/05 6:39pm
Msg #33225

Since I have never tried running smear campaign on Clay, I cannot say for sure how he'd respond under the circumstances. I know how I'd respond and it would be very pointed and direct.

I don't think it's one of the many imposters we've seen of late, if that's what you are asking me.

Reply by Lisa/TX on 4/21/05 6:19pm
Msg #33218

You have lost it now! I hope no one else responds to your statements. If you have a problem, then follow directions and contact Steve, otherwise contact the actual company that gave you the signing.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/05 6:22pm
Msg #33219

Ha, ha...why don't YOU try contacting Steve??? You'll get Clay Mason on the line. Because he has now assumed Steve's business (web site, phone line, etc.). I can't believe that any notary would stick up for this kind of sleazy behavior from a signing company. I guess when he does the same thing to you, you'll get it!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/21/05 9:52pm
Msg #33259

I do not know anything about Clay's reputation.
What I do know is the Accusignings website is registered to Steve in Dallas, and has nothing to do with the Accusignings in CA.

Lucky you are posting anonymously or Clay and Steve may have a basis for a lawsuit against you for libel.

Reply by Steve Basham on 4/22/05 1:37am
Msg #33290

Thank you Sylvia, finally a little sanity in this discussion. I finally, after searching for this company in California for a year, had a notary email me and was able to provide me with their phone number. It appears that a company based in Lomas, Ca and is operating as Accurate Sign Up is sending out their work orders under the name accusignings. I am going to be on the phone with them in the morning to try to verify this information and hopefully put a stop to their misuse of my domain name. It has literally amazed me over the past year how many notaries have done work for a company that provides them with nothing but the name accusignings. No phone, no address, just accusignings. Even though I am definately upset with all the slander against Clay over this, it did result in a notary emailing me the information for this company in California, so maybe I will finally be able to take legal action against them and put a stop to them taking advantage of notaries using my domain name and hopefully get everyone paid that they owe money to in the process. If indeed it is this company, they have been sending out work orders using my domain name for a year now that i know of. Quite convienent if you ask me. Once notaries don't get paid, there is nothing but the name accusignings on the work order, guess who gets all the calls and emails!! And for the rest of the doubting Thomas's that are unsure if I am an impostor, you can email me directly at [e-mail address] which forwards automatically to my isp email address of [e-mail address].

Sincerely,
Steven K Basham
Dallas, Texas

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/21/05 6:15pm
Msg #33216

Lisa, I agree...

I doubt, that Clay's business will suffer as a result of this post. As you noted, Clay does have a solid network of notaries who can/will vouch for him.

One of the things he has done for me on one occasion is to send me the referral directly so I could make the top fee rather than trying to cut in and razor me down to half of it. That's good business. I cannot see that he'd be the type to do what he's being smeared for which are half-truths and innuendo.

So, while there are problems with Accu-whatever, those who have problems with that firm probably should look directly to the person who hired them for the answers before stating something as fact which they probably are not sure of.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/21/05 6:44pm
Msg #33227

Re: Lisa, I agree...

I have done a little work for Clay Mason; not much, because he generally can't pay my fee.

I gather from the identifiable posts that "Anonymous" has complained about Clay, though he has no real experience with him. Is that correct? I don't read, and certainly don't respond to, anonymous posters, so I'm getting this second hand.

I wish there were many more like him. He is helpful, and not only knows the signing business from an agent's perspective, but actually takes that into account when working with an SA. I just wish he would send more business my way. For all you agents who have placed him and his company on your "no-no" list, I'd like to express my gratitude. Maybe some of the business you're writing off will come my way.

Reply by Steve Basham on 4/22/05 1:15am
Msg #33284

Before you take anyone to court, you had better get your facts in order. The company that Nichole is outraged with is based in California, not Texas. The are illegally and inappropriately using the name accusignings on their work orders, thus the confusion with my company based in Texas which used the name accusignings.com strickly for client access to the order tracking web site for Accu Notary Signings, Inc. Their actual company name from what I have found out tonight from an email from a notary in Michigan is Accurate Sign Up based out of Lomis, Ca. Their number is 916-652-9331 and their mailing address is 3565 Taylor Rd, Loomis CA 95660.
Accu Notary Signings, Inc has suspended operations and Clay with Superior Notary Services is under contract with us to service our client base for the duration. That is why the web addresses forward to his web site. He did not buy my company, nor am I associated in any way with the company that owes both you and Nichole money. I have been trying for a year now to find out a phone number to the company in California that was using the same name as my domain name. Now that I have it, I will be on the phone with them in the morning and hopefully this confusion will come to an end. I sincerely hope that you get paid, but I can tell you that from the amount of phone calls and emails that I have received over the past year from people doing the same as you and Nichole and simply typing in the web address, I would not hold my breath. So if you want to take someone to court, make sure you take the right party so you don't waste your money on lawyer's fees suing a company that is just as much a victim in this as you. Did your work order not have any information on it other than the name accusignings? I am sorry, but I would not work for anyone that could not provide me with their phone number and mailing address. A good way to see if this company Accurate Sign Up in California is actually the one that you both did work for would be to pull your work order and see what fax number it was sent from. I would be willing to bet money that the area code is 916 or similar area code for Lomis, Ca. Try doing a reverse number lookup and see who it belongs to. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Steven K Basham
a wholey owned subsidary of SKBDallas Enterprises, Inc
Dallas, TEXAS

Reply by Mary Mantz on 4/22/05 2:06am
Msg #33294

So Sad...

I know I haven't worked for any of these people, for any reason, but I hope no one will be offended if I just say one thing (although I recognize it can be very irritating for a non-involved party to offer their 2 cents). But I just can't help feeling sorry for Mr. Basham. It's so obvious that he is trying very hard to do the right thing here, and he is giving out all the information he can supply, and he is CLEARLY a victim, too. I don't think he'd be so open and candid if he were really some kind of bad guy. It's just really wrenching to see this sort of situation. I wish everyone involved the very best, and I hope it turns out well for all.

Reply by Catrina Thompson on 3/2/06 8:44am
Msg #101309

Hello,

I know I am extremely late on this but, I just posted a "Beware" msg about this company who is still using these scuzz ball tactics today. Oh I wish I had seen this 1st!! Did you ever receive your money? If not did you sue yet? If not are you or anyone else interested in starting a class action suit? There is no room in this business for scuzz balls!

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/05 6:33pm
Msg #33221

UPDATE!

Well, it seems that in the past hour www.accusignings.com no longer automatically forwards you to http://www.superiornotaryservices.com. It now takes you to www.skbdallas.net, one of Steve Basham's web sites. Isn't that interesting? Maybe Clay is having second thoughts about this now, as he should be.
However, Clay suggested in a previous post that those wanting to contact Steve from Accusignings email [e-mail address]. Hmmm...guess where www.accunotary.com takes you? Right back to Superior Notary Services. Coincidence? I think not...

Reply by Clay Mason on 4/21/05 6:38pm
Msg #33223

Re: UPDATE!

Why don't you try sending Steve an email, instead of stirring the pot. That's all I was trying to tell you earlier, when you freaked out and hung up on me.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/05 6:52pm
Msg #33230

I've never spoken to you in my life, and I don't intend to unless it is in a court of law. You are a waste of everyone's time as proven by the person who DID try to contact you for help. You obviously know Steve quite well if you were willing to take over his web site and his phone number. Did he fail to tell you how many notaries that he STIFFED before turning everything over to you???? Why don't you have Steve join this discussion himself and let us know how he plans to pay all of the notaries that he didn't pay??? I suggest that you pass this information along to him so he can pay up while he still has the chance. I bet you and Steve don't work for free. Or better yet, pay the notaries yourself, since you are now Accusignings' only publicly known contact.
I said it before and I'll say it again, you want Steve's business but not his accouints payable. You're already guilty by association. Perhaps your clients would like to know about this...they would probably find it extremely unethical. When notaries start calling them for payment, they're not going to like it.

Reply by Steve Basham on 4/22/05 1:54am
Msg #33293

I changed the forwarding URL of accusignings.com to skbdallas.net so Clay would not have to endure any more attacks. I own the domain and can send it anywhere I like. If you would like to try the email [e-mail address] you will find that it does in fact forward to me, Steve Basham, President of Accu Notary Signings, Inc which is in no way associated with the company that is illegally using my domain accusignings.com on their work orders which is in fact based out of Lomis, Ca. To all the notaries that are owed money by this company, pull your work orders and do a reverse phone number search on the fax number it was sent from or at least check the area code, you will most likely find it is a California number, not Texas. And by the way, if you are going to slander someone, you would gain much more respect by posting your name instead of just Anonymous.

Sincerely,
Steven K Basham
Dallas, Texas

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/22/05 2:22am
Msg #33296

Has anyone cheked if the workorders that were never paied came from a CA fax number?

Reply by dcinnv on 4/21/05 6:44pm
Msg #33226

Accusignings & Superior Notary Services-File a complaint

Go file a complaint with the BBB, if Accusignings has been bought out it will go to Superior. You can also file a complaint with Consumer Fraud for the state the company is in.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/21/05 6:51pm
Msg #33228

Re: Accusignings & Superior Notary Services-File a complaint

dcinnv advises:

***Go file a complaint with the BBB, if Accusignings has been bought out it will go to Superior. You can also file a complaint with Consumer Fraud for the state the company is in.***

And be prepared to face the possibility of a slander or libel suit when you do. Taking legal advice from a non-lawyer is about like taking diet advice from Kirstie Allie: neither is probably going to get the job done. It is quite possible, and in fact is probably the norm, for one business to purchase another without assuming the liabilities of the company being sold.

I don't know if Superior has purchased Accusignings, and if it did, I don't know the terms of the sale. I would consider both of those critical to know before I ever did anything that would possibly damage a business.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/21/05 6:53pm
Msg #33231

Hugh...Leave KA out of this!

*Taking legal advice from a non-lawyer is about like taking diet advice from Kirstie Allie: neither is probably going to get the job done. *

I think Kirstie Allie is great. Would anyone care for a gummy worm?

Reply by CaliNotary on 4/22/05 1:21am
Msg #33287

Fat Actress

"I think Kirstie Allie is great. Would anyone care for a gummy worm?"

Have you been watching this? I'm a little disappointed overall but there have been some funny moments.

"F*** you Blossom!"
"F*** you Fatso!!!"

It was much funnier onscreen.

Reply by Steve Basham on 4/22/05 2:16am
Msg #33295

Re: Accusignings & Superior Notary Services-File a complaint

Thank you for your words of wisdom, hopefully a few will listen. To clarify the situation, Clay with Superior Notary Services did not buy accusignings.com, nor accunotary.com. He is simply under contract to handle our client base while our operations are suspended and is in no way responsible nor liable for any part of Accu Notary Signings, Inc's debt nor for that matter is Accu Notary Signings, Inc based in Dallas, Texas, who happens to own the domain accusignings.com responsible or liable for any debt of the company that is illegally using our domain name on their work orders. They are based out of Lomis, CA and until tonight, I have been unable to find out who they were until a notary in Michigan emailed me their actual company name and phone number. They are the one's stirring up all this mess and have nothing to do with either Accu Notary Signings, Inc nor Superior Notary Services both of which are based in Dallas, Texas that are being slandered all over the boards tonight.

Sincerely,
Steven K Bahsam
President
Dallas, Texas

Reply by Anonymous on 4/21/05 8:11pm
Msg #33246

Accusigning and Accusignings are TWO unrelated companies. I have done several signings for Accusigning and working with Danell and Steve. They have never lied to me or cheated me on any of my signings. I don't know who Steve Basham is or Superior Notary Services or Accusignings. But make sure you don't confuse the two companies. Accusigning sometimes has paid a little slow, but I give them a call and they always get a check out right away. They are also very nice.

Reply by JoJo_MN on 4/21/05 10:23pm
Msg #33262

I've done a few with Superior Notary Services (if this is the one in Long Beach, MS). They were very good to work with, paid my fees requested, and on time.

Reply by CarolynCO on 4/21/05 11:09pm
Msg #33265

Re: Accusignings

I have never had any problems with Accusignings. They have always been professional and have treated me with respect and payment is always prompt. I will take all the signings from them that I can.

Reply by CarolynCO on 4/21/05 11:15pm
Msg #33268

Re: P.S. Accusignings in California n/m

Reply by CharlotteTX on 4/21/05 11:47pm
Msg #33275

Re: P.S. Accusignings in California n/m

O.K. I don't usually post , because there has been is to much ruckus on here lately, but I do work for Clay all the time. No problems from him. He has always been helpful and ready to book all my Friday nights for signings. Just kidding Clay!!. I will always try to fit his jobs in and if the other ss out there was as cordial as he has been, then some of us wouldn't need to throw eggs in the sink to blow off steam. Pays on time, helpful, professional and keeps my money flowing. What else could you ask for?

Thank you Clay!!

Reply by Steven K Basham on 4/22/05 12:25am
Msg #33277

Accu Notary Signings, Inc a subsidiary of SKBDallas Enterprises, Inc owns the domain name accusignings.com. Clay Mason with Superior Notary Services is in no way associated or owns Accu Notary Signings, Inc nor accusignings.com and NONE of the affor mentioned companies are the one that owes you money. The Accusignings you are looking for is based out of California and we are in no way associated with them. Clay Mason with Superior Notary Services of Dallas, Texas is under contract to handle our client base that is current but not sufficient to sustain operations for the duration of Accu Notary Signings Inc's collections efforts on several of our major accounts that are severely past due. I received an email from a notary in Michigan in response to your post on another notary board, it reads "I accepted an assignment this evening from accurate sign up. Phone is 916-652-9331 and the address is 3565 Taylor Rd, Loomis CA 95660. When I received the confirmation, it didn't have my fee's quoted over the phone and it said "accusignings" apparently these are the same company. Why would the lady say one thing and then send me information with a different company name."
I suspect that this is in fact the company that owes you money, not Accu Notary Signings, Inc nor Superior Notary Services based in Texas and will be on the phone with them in the morning to hopefully end this confusion once and for all. It would also be advisable to do a little more research other than simply typing in a web address before slandering a company on the internet for all to see. Clay Mason with Superior Notary Services is reliable and has NEVER missed a payment to a notary for the work done for his company. If he had not been reliable, I would not have entered into a contract with him to maintain our current client base while our operations are suspended. Also please note, Accu Notary Signings, Inc NEVER sent out work orders under the name accusignings. Accusignings.com was strictly a domain name used by our clients for online tracking of their web orders. After your slandering of Superior Notary Services today, I have disabled the forwarding of accusignings.com to Superior Notary Services web site, it now forwards to SKBDallas Enterprises, Inc's main web site skbdallas.net, again for the record, which is in no way associated with the company accusignings based out of California that owes you money.

Sincerely,
Steven K Basham
President

Reply by Melody on 4/22/05 9:26am
Msg #33319

Contact info for both companies

Domain Name: ACCUSIGNINGS.COM
Administrative, Technical Contact:
Basham, Steve [e-mail address]
SKBDallas Enterprises, Inc
501 Wynnewood Dr
Suite 311
Dallas, TX 75224-1899
US
214-243-9459
214-774-4759

domain: superiornotaryservices.com
registrant-firstname: Clay
registrant-lastname: Mason
registrant-street1: 2995 LBJ Frwy.
registrant-street2: Suite 200
registrant-pcode: 75234
registrant-state: TX
registrant-city: Dallas
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +1.9726203278
registrant-fax: +1.9726203279
registrant-email: [e-mail address]

Reply by Steven K Basham on 4/22/05 12:57pm
Msg #33349

Re: Contact info for both companies

Melody, the problem is the company she is looking for is accusigning (no "s" at the end) based out of Loomis, CA. Nichole mistyped the domain name and contacted the wrong company seeking status of her payment. Neither Clay with Superior Notary Services nor I are in any way affiliated with accusigning based out of Loomis, Ca. I have spoken with the owner of Accusigning in Loomis, Ca and have sent Nichole their contact information and they are awaiting her call to resolve her missing payment. They are a very courteous and professional company and I am sure will get her issue resolved. I hope these posts will serve as a reminder to notaries everywhere, make sure you have your facts straight before posting negative information in a public forum.

Sincerely,

Steven K Basham
Dallas, TX

Reply by Steven K Basham on 4/22/05 12:48pm
Msg #33344

I just got off the phone with Steve the owner of Accusigning (notice, no "s" at the end) out of Loomis, CA. So we can clarify for all this mess that Nichole has started because she mistyped the company name and contacted the wrong company demanding payment, Accusigning based out of Loomis, Ca can be reached via email at [e-mail address] or by phone at 916-652-9331. They are still in business and are in no way associated with the company that has suspended operations in Dallas, TX and contracted Superior Notary Services to maintain its client base. Also Nichole, Accusigning out of Loomis, Ca is expecting your call and will happily resolve any issue you have with payment from their company. I found them to be extremely courteous and professional and just as confused about all this mess as we were. I am sure you can now see why Clay stated that he was not going to pay you since he was totally clueless as to what you were talking about and had nothing to do with this nor did Accu Notary Signings, Inc which owns the domain accusignings.com. To avoid any further confusion, I have agreed with Steve of Accusigning in Loomis, Ca to have the catchall email address for the domain accusignings.com forward to his company's email address of [e-mail address]. I have also updated the web address accusignings.com with their contact information and notated the correct spelling of their company name so as to hopefully alliviate any frustrations on any notary's part when inquiring about the status of their payment from their company in the future. From all the emails I have received from notaries across the nation in regards to your post, they are a reputable company and are innocent victims of your error as well. If you are any type of decent person, you will check this information and am sure will find it to be true and retract your negative statements in each public forum that you have posted about all three companies.

Sincerely,
Steven K Basham
Dallas, Texas

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.